Do you think that torturing a baby is ever justified?

Users who are viewing this thread

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z

I am asking about this because bible God is shown as one who tortures babies as he did to King David’s baby.

God also killed many innocent babies in his great flood as well as the innocent first born of Egypt.

Regards

DL

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
apparently if and when revelations is ever acted out it will be a lot more than babies - god is going to get very, very mad

but to answer your question, no

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
nothing against fiction - we all need a story to believe in :)

got a problem with mankind's interpretation of fiction to suit his own needs note I said his not hers

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
nothing against fiction - we all need a story to believe in :)

got a problem with mankind's interpretation of fiction to suit his own needs note I said his not hers

Yes and that is something I have pondered for some time.

Why women would adhere to a creed that is misogynous and demands they be second class citizens is beyond me.

Christian women do not seem keen on equality or feminism.

Regards
DL

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z

I am asking about this because bible God is shown as one who tortures babies as he did to King David’s baby.

God also killed many innocent babies in his great flood as well as the innocent first born of Egypt.

Regards

DL
No.

So if god did it you want to know if it is justified?
Do you plan on torturing babies?...as you have claimed prior to be godly and have reached godlike status.
You will find out you are an ordinary man when the men in the joint stomp your head everyday.

So....if you are a god as you claim...why do you let people suffer?
You bash god....but yet I dont see you doing any better.

Not sure why you asked twice...the response is the same as above

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
No.

So if god did it you want to know if it is justified?
Do you plan on torturing babies?...as you have claimed prior to be godly and have reached godlike status.
You will find out you are an ordinary man when the men in the joint stomp your head everyday.

So....if you are a god as you claim...why do you let people suffer?
You bash god....but yet I dont see you doing any better.

Not sure why you asked twice...the response is the same as above

Thanks. I agree.

Why do you not like the idea of you and I being the only Gods we will ever know?
Let me define the Gnostic view of God for you. Let me explain it using Christian and Jewish myths.

This Gnostic Christian’s apology for calling myself God.

Adam and Eve became as Gods when they gained a moral sense and no longer had their mind cut off from intelligent thought. As our primordial ancestors, we inherit that same trait even though Christianity wrongly thinks that to be evil and a fall. Retaining dominion over the earth, humans never revoked this inherited trait of a moral sense, --- and the right for man to judge himself. Jesus highlights this when he took the seat of judgement at God’s right hand.

When I use terms like “I am God”, or “you are God”, I am not speaking of the traditional miracle working God of scriptures and myths. He does not exist as far as we can know as he has never made an appearance to prove his reality.

What I am trying to convey to you by saying that you are a God in your own right is to be master of yourself and you need not be a sheep. You can, as Jesus says, pick up your burdens and responsibilities for your sins and follow his mind set. Be a shepherd. Lead by example.

What I am trying to convey is that the only God you can ever know is the good you find within yourself. It's your ideal of God and of the Jesus or Christ mind. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Both Jesus and the Christ in these myths are for equality. Not the misogyny that we presently enjoy. That is another topic though. We are to be co-equal with Jesus.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus would explain this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s Divine Council by embracing his own Christ mind. Or better said, as this is the more eastern Jesus, we activate our pineal gland and open our third eye.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Google Divine Council and get a better idea of my beliefs.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
So if you dont believe in god..then how can you become a god or godlike

The same way you can. By seeking your Christ mind as Peter and Gnostic Christians preach.

Let me explain using Christian and Jewish myths.

This Gnostic Christian’s apology for calling myself God.

Adam and Eve became as Gods when they gained a moral sense and no longer had their mind cut off from intelligent thought. As our primordial ancestors, we inherit that same trait even though Christianity wrongly thinks that to be evil and a fall. Retaining dominion over the earth, humans never revoked this inherited trait of a moral sense, --- and the right for man to judge himself. Jesus highlights this when he took the seat of judgement at God’s right hand.

When I use terms like “I am God”, or “you are God”, I am not speaking of the traditional miracle working God of scriptures and myths. He does not exist as far as we can know as he has never made an appearance to prove his reality.

What I am trying to convey to you by saying that you are a God in your own right is to be master of yourself and you need not be a sheep. You can, as Jesus says, pick up your burdens and responsibilities for your sins and follow his mind set. Be a shepherd. Lead by example.

What I am trying to convey is that the only God you can ever know is the good you find within yourself. It's your ideal of God and of the Jesus or Christ mind. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Both Jesus and the Christ in these myths are for equality. Not the misogyny that we presently enjoy. That is another topic though. We are to be co-equal with Jesus.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus would explain this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s Divine Council by embracing his own Christ mind. Or better said, as this is the more eastern Jesus, we activate our pineal gland and open our third eye.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I note you quoted scriptures. ..is the bible not all about god...so if you dont believe in god then how can you use the bible to claim ones self as being a god.
Since you are using the bible...I also believe it states there is only one god. ..so how can we be individual gods

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
I note you quoted scriptures. ..is the bible not all about god...so if you dont believe in god then how can you use the bible to claim ones self as being a god.
Since you are using the bible...I also believe it states there is only one god. ..so how can we be individual gods

The bible shows a variety of Jesus' and Gods.

If you cannot see them then you are not analyzing what you read accurately. You need to separate Jesus from the Christ. They are not the same.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regards
DL

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
The bible shows a variety of Jesus' and Gods.

If you cannot see them then you are not analyzing what you read accurately. You need to separate Jesus from the Christ. They are not the same.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regards
DL

How do you seperate one from ones self.
Say I want to seperate the rock from kid rock so he is just a kid. ..what do I do.

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
Just to clarify as you used a double negitive.
Do Christians justify baby torture....yes or no

Thanks.

Christians continue to idol worship their God and thus show that they approve of his torture and killings.

Some shows disapproval but continues to worship that God despite that fact.

I have an O.P. coming soon that speaks to this that asks why they do so.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
How do you seperate one from ones self.
Say I want to seperate the rock from kid rock so he is just a kid. ..what do I do.

Jesus has never been the Christ. If he was real at all then he was seen as having developed the Christ mind that Paul and Gnostic Christians speak of.

Regards
DL

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Thanks.

Christians continue to idol worship their God and thus show that they approve of his torture and killings.

Some shows disapproval but continues to worship that God despite that fact.

I have an O.P. coming soon that speaks to this that asks why they do so.

Regards
DL

That did not answer my question

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back