Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I really thought she was stunning in the video for "Shut Up", but these pics aren't flattering at all! She does look like a guy/gay in some of them.

amy005

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wow, I just noticed this is a very old thread but I never really thought Fergie looked like a man and actually thought she was quite gorgeous but now after seeing the pics of her I am starting to see what everyone is talking about! I will never think of her the same way!

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Oh, come now. You guys need to take some credit. Browsing through this I noticed the guilty posting of those I would hesitate to title 'newbie'. Oh, great. Now I have to take personal responsibility for MY post. This makes me want to listen to a Black Eyed Peas song and cry...

WubbyDoge

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
What an interesting thread.

Has anybody dialed her number and told her to show us that fine pussy? You know, to be sure.

OhioTom76

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't think people are used to seeing her not Photoshopped within an inch of her life. She's got fish lips and sagging plastic surgery. Your ears and your nose continue to grow as you get older, it's only going to make her plastic surgery look even worse and more pronounced.

Kaylah

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
I don't think she looks like a man. She just doesn't look as girly as some women do. She was also on meth, which changed her features a little bit.

juliaintheclouds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I felt pretty compelled to click on this thread seeing that it had so many replies. She does have a somewhat wide jaw but I think she is definitely a woman, just one with slightly masculine features. I think camera angles and makeup and lighting are all going to change the way someone looks. I'd like to see her with no makeup on!

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't think she looks like a man. She just doesn't look as girly as some women do. She was also on meth, which changed her features a little bit.
Yeah that's true :p People can tell that she look like a horse or something but she ruined herself because of drugs and stuff like that. She is still one of the most sexy woman for a lot of her fans I suppose. I don't like her look anyway.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back