Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

tutter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
she looks good in this one.. she looks like a girl, but sometime she looks like a guy.. haha what you guys think?
28470_detail.jpg
This one is probably the best picture of her >.>. She actually looks like a 'she'.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (1 members and 16 guests)

?????????

Why? :24:

Never mind........ :cool
They were probably googling her after her GOD-AWFUL half-time performance at the Super Bowl and came across this thread.

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Do you think Fergie from the Black eyed pea looks like a man.. or maybe was a man in the past?? have a look at the her picture.. and let us know what you think...

She def has big jaws like a man.. haha..

fergie.jpg

Sometimes I think she looks pretty and other times I think she looks like a tranny. But more times than none, tranny takes over.

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
This brings back some good memories though. When alot of my buddies and I were on here every day. God, I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time.

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Some are still around, just not as much. Back in the day Pony Girl and V were on here all the time. DT3, groundpounder, Gracie, Tim, GuessAngel, Badboy, Pete is still here. Lots of folks. Sneakie, Kat. I guess we all just got pulled in a different direction. lol

I used to work in front of a computer all day so I would be here for 8 hrs at least. lol

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Some are still around, just not as much. Back in the day Pony Girl and V were on here all the time. DT3, groundpounder, Gracie, Tim, GuessAngel, Badboy, Pete is still here. Lots of folks. Sneakie, Kat. I guess we all just got pulled in a different direction. lol

I used to work in front of a computer all day so I would be here for 8 hrs at least. lol

I understand.

My 'home' forum has been around since 00' - we were like one, big family. . .until all the trolls and spammers ruined it. Most of us are still a members and we do still have 'meets' but we don't post there as much anymore due to various reasons. It sucks for me becasue I work in front of a computer all day - forum people are my only 'work colleagues', lol.

I'm actually quite glad I stumbled upon OTz.:)

Pumpkin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I can't make up my mind about her. Sometimes I think she is really pretty and others I think she just looks nasty.

But don't think she looks like a man. A lot of beautiful women have a strong jaw line.

I understand.

My 'home' forum has been around since 00' - we were like one, big family. . .until all the trolls and spammers ruined it. Most of us are still a members and we do still have 'meets' but we don't post there as much anymore due to various reasons. It sucks for me becasue I work in front of a computer all day - forum people are my only 'work colleagues', lol.

I'm actually quite glad I stumbled upon OTz.:)

What do you do DOF? If you don't mind me asking :)

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I can't make up my mind about her. Sometimes I think she is really pretty and others I think she just looks nasty.

But don't think she looks like a man. A lot of beautiful women have a strong jaw line.

What do you do DOF? If you don't mind me asking :)

I don't mind you asking; I work for a firm.:)

Springsteen

Number 2, Rafael!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
It's funny the amount of traffic this thread has created, a google ad spider was viewing it earlier.

And yes, Fergie is rather manly.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back