Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
it's the occasional movie that I would want to see in the cinema (Star wars comes to mind, so does the new Batman movies

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I prefer to watch NETFLIX at home than go to the cinema. The virus is still here with us. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I know you're so busy @Starmix even sometimes you forget to breathe right? but I always love your spirit
@pjbleek Of course only several movies that I really want to watch at the cinema
@RUBESH yes, nothing can beat cinema experience at the cineOh

Oh man, never had I forgotten to breath hehehe. I am busy but I can control my busyness. Everything is under my control hehehe.

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
I haven't been to the cinema since I was little. Don't think I've ever gone when I was older, as a teen. I usually watched any movies at home, via DVD. Nowadays, it's on streaming services.

I wouldn't mind going to the cinema one day, but then I'd have to go alone because I have no one to go with.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Well the thing is I have never been to the cinema before and though it is not the fact I don't want to go but it is not close to where I am and I don't think it is necessary for me to spend a certain amount to go watch a movie at the cinema while I could watch on my phone.

Kaep Fear

Reaction score
Tokenz
286.29z
Absolutely. It's probably my favorite thing to do, there are unfortunately not very many good films coming out nowadays so I don't go as much as I would like to.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,333.53z
Our closest local theater was bad pre-covid. It is even worse now. Nasty inside and outside, bathrooms never cleaned, the film might start on time but likely not. Even when the film starts on time they might run the wrong one in the wrong theater. It might have sound but often not.

Kaep Fear

Reaction score
Tokenz
286.29z
Our closest local theater was bad pre-covid. It is even worse now. Nasty inside and outside, bathrooms never cleaned, the film might start on time but likely not. Even when the film starts on time they might run the wrong one in the wrong theater. It might have sound but often not.
That is just terrible :/

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,333.53z
That is just terrible :/
It was hit by a bad storm several years ago and stayed closed almost 2 years. If it closed again it would be a mercy killing. There are some nice theaters in larger cities but ours is just poorly managed & understaffed.

Brad P

Reaction score
Tokenz
403.30z
have not been in a cinema for well over a year or so now, I just do legal streaming
secret smell GIF

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back