• Never Go The Cinema

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
Hello there, I love watching movies or series and talking about movies I love watching them in the cinema, I used to be the person who always want to be the first ones who watch that movie on the first day of release. And for the record, I met my wife from a Movies Group on Facebook, they had gathered and I met my wife there, Long story short, I love movies and I am so lucky I have married someone who loves it too.

But for the last few years, I don't have much time to do this thing anymore, and after covid19, I rarely do it anymore, I still remember the last time I went to the cinema in 2022 and I was so happy that time because I can felt the experience of the whole movies again, the big screen, the best sounds that I can not get when I watch movies from OTT like Netflix or Disney+. Even though I do this thing now (watching movies from Netflix and Disney+) but still i really miss watching it in the cinema.

How about you guys? Do you still go to the cinema?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

freelancermaria

Reaction score
Tokenz
455.54z
I have not been to the movies in many years. My most recent visit was prior to the new coronavirus pandemic. Nowadays, I'd rather watch Netflix because it is safer and more practical.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Yes, I enjoy watching movies at the theater. Last week, I saw a wonderful Tamil film that captivated me to the core. I had planned to take my pals to the movies next week.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
Maybe once every 6 months or so when I get in the mood. Sometimes something good is playing and I can't get anyone to go with me, so I end up not going. And when I do go to the theater someone sits there and talks through the entire movie.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
I don't mind watching movies alone, at least I am not the only one there, I always choose my favorite seat so I can avoid people talking

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,946.60z
I go to the cinema fairly regularly (more often if there's a Batman movie exHdk1B.gif). I haven't been since seeing Avatar 2 in January, though. It's difficult for me to make time for such things when I'm on nights and on call, and it makes a difference between movies I just want to see and movies I'm really excited about.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
The last time I went to the cinema, was when Austin Powers Goldmember was newly released and I went with friends to watch it back when I was in school still.

Nowadays I don't bother and I went for them to come onto streaming services due to the price of the tickets now and I worry that I may not enjoy the film.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
The last time I went to the cinema, was when Austin Powers Goldmember was newly released and I went with friends to watch it back when I was in school still.

Nowadays I don't bother and I went for them to come onto streaming services due to the price of the tickets now and I worry that I may not enjoy the film.
This is the main reason of many of us as everything is available and also cheaper on internet subscriptions without need of pay for tickets.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back