Do you play cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
I always prefer cricket over other sports. I have been playing cricket since my childhood. In fact, I never understand what makes people enjoy soccer. Cricket is far much more thrilling game and the game could change during any over. The fact remains that football still remains the most popular game. However, this does not change the fact that cricket is also a really thrilling game in the first place.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Yes, soccer/football is usually recognized as the world's most popular sport, with an estimated 4 billion supporters worldwide. American football and rugby, on the other hand, are more popular in the United States, as well as areas of Europe and Oceania. Cricket is another popular sport, notably in South Asia, Australia, and England, and it has grown in popularity globally in recent years, with more teams competing in international championships. The popularity of these sports, however, differs based on the geographical and cultural background of the people in each locale.
My husband and elder daughter are crazy sports fan. They watch football, cricket, badminton and tennis with the same enthusiasm. Also, will not miss any event in Olympics. They also play few games physically.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
I think it's popular in Africa and recently I even heard about Nigerian team participating in some competition

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back