Do you play cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
I play cricket every Sunday with my friends in our society and this is why it is my favorite day in a week and after returning home I sleep for at least 2 hours.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
I play cricket every Sunday with my friends in our society and this is why it is my favorite day in a week and after returning home I sleep for at least 2 hours.
I like cricket alot and I love to play when I am with my friends. I am a batsman and sometimes bowl but usually I bat and enjoy it alot.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I played all kinds of outdoor games in my growing up years. I would play cricket too with the huge gang including my elder brother and cousins. Now, I am not playing it but enjoy watching cricket games with my husband.

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
No, I do not play cricket to tell the truth, it is a very popular sport in Asia, but here in Europe it is hardly played, here the king sport is football.

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
Maybe this is because that you don't have a profile picture, after posting your profile picture you will earn 5 tokenz.
Thanks brother

I like cricket alot and I love to play when I am with my friends. I am a batsman and sometimes bowl but usually I bat and enjoy it alot.
I love it too. I bowl off spin and open batting for my team

I played all kinds of outdoor games in my growing up years. I would play cricket too with the huge gang including my elder brother and cousins. Now, I am not playing it but enjoy watching cricket games with my husband.
We get busy with time so we cannot play

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Thanks brother

I love it too. I bowl off spin and open batting for my team

We get busy with time so we cannot play
Yes, that's true. But I am still into playing badminton whenever I can. Cricket needs a team and it's tough to find people interested in this at this age.

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
Yes, that's true. But I am still into playing badminton whenever I can. Cricket needs a team and it's tough to find people interested in this at this age.
Yes badminton is best and can be played on terrace too

No, I do not play cricket to tell the truth, it is a very popular sport in Asia, but here in Europe it is hardly played, here the king sport is football.
Yes man Football is popular in Whole world if not universe

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
Yes badminton is best and can be played on terrace too

Yes man Football is popular in Whole world if not universe
Yes, here in my country the only ones I see playing cricket are people from India and Pakistan, nothing more, although it really seems an entertaining sport.

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
Yes, here in my country the only ones I see playing cricket are people from India and Pakistan, nothing more, although it really seems an entertaining sport.

I am from Pakistan. In here, people are really passionate about cricket. Since there are people in Spain who play cricket, do you think that there are many cricket stadiums in Spain? I just did some Google search and found that there are many people who love to play cricket in the country and there are also a few cricket stadiums, according to Google. However, I am not sure if this is actually true.

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
I am from Pakistan. In here, people are really passionate about cricket. Since there are people in Spain who play cricket, do you think that there are many cricket stadiums in Spain? I just did some Google search and found that there are many people who love to play cricket in the country and there are also a few cricket stadiums, according to Google. However, I am not sure if this is actually true.
I think I heard that there are some in the big cities, but I do not have much information, in the country there are cricket fans, but those I met are Indians, Pakistanis and Nepalese, the Spaniards like other sports, but as I said, cricket seems to me an interesting sport.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I think that cricket is very popular in Indian subcontinent. In other parts of world, there are cricket loving nations like Australia, New Zealand , South Africa, England etc.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
Cricket stadiums are available in even USA, Canada but they are still in the learning phase and mostly follow Footbal

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
I think that cricket is very popular in Indian subcontinent. In other parts of world, there are cricket loving nations like Australia, New Zealand , South Africa, England etc.
Yes, that is true, it is not only in countries of the Middle East and Asia in general also in other countries, really not for nothing is one of the most followed sports in the world and with more fans.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Soccer or Football stays to be the most popular game in the world. American football or Rugby has popularity limited to the US. Cricket is getting more popularity these days. It's growing and more and more teams are coming up.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Yes, I used to play cricket a lot when I was little. I want to play right now, but none of my pals are close. However, I am looking forward to playing cricket with my sons. Let's see if that occurs soon.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Soccer or Football stays to be the most popular game in the world. American football or Rugby has popularity limited to the US. Cricket is getting more popularity these days. It's growing and more and more teams are coming up.
Yes, soccer/football is usually recognized as the world's most popular sport, with an estimated 4 billion supporters worldwide. American football and rugby, on the other hand, are more popular in the United States, as well as areas of Europe and Oceania. Cricket is another popular sport, notably in South Asia, Australia, and England, and it has grown in popularity globally in recent years, with more teams competing in international championships. The popularity of these sports, however, differs based on the geographical and cultural background of the people in each locale.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
If there is one sport which I do not understand then it is the game of cricket and baseball as honestly I do not even know how the score the points and how winners are being recognized. The game is just complicated to me seeing someone hit the ball being thrown at him but the opposing team still celebrating as though he miss the hit and it baffles me a lot. Unlike the king of sports football/soccer that is actually the best sport anybody will and can understand how it goes from the kick off till the end of the game.

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back