Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I ever believe that love at first sight was possible, particularly when I fell in love with a man that is really meaningful in my life.

However thinking how all started, I realized that I was suddenly in love, hence love at first sight, but nah... I later could trace back this story with moments at which a little detail, a fortuitous encounter and more were forging such love story, but I never realized this before.

drkn335

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I third that motion!

Therefore it will now and forever be considered Lust at first sight!

Fourthed that notion! It definitely cannot be 'love' at first site, because that implies you are in love with the person's personality, which you cannot know at first site. It is simply lust; you fancy them. That's it.

Cara18

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't believe that there is a such thing as love at first sight. How can you love somebody based off the fact this is the first time you meet them or saw them. I think people call it love at first sight because they wind up actually loving the person so they think that they loved them from the beginning. If it did exist why do so many people break up, get divorced etc. I do however believe in love in which you actually have to get to know somebody.

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?
I love you...

Ahem. Anyway, I do believe in love at first sight. And I do believe that love fades too. People may be thinking of love as long lasting or everlasting but there are different kinds of love and nothing lasts forever. You can say that you love your job or you love your clothes or you love your food. And I could also say that I love somebody that I just met just because of her looks. It may be skin deep but it's love nonetheless.

Kaylah

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
No, definitely not. You can't love a person just based on what they look like. I agree with "lust at first site". You can only really love a person when you truly get to know them.

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
I feel like there is lust at first sight, but it is romanticized as love at first sight to get people to fuck like bunnies, which those who are in power benefit from. So no I don't believe in love at first sight in the slightest. it is lust at first sight.

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Crush at first sight maybe, infatuation but not love :) Maybe the adrenaline rush we feel once we meet a person whom we find attractive the first time we laid eyes on causes us to think that it is love we are feeling at that moment in time. How can we say it is already love if we haven't talked to the person yet or haven't known him for a while?

margarito

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
I personally don't have any belief in feelings like love happening at first sight because a love is truly meant and is based on trust and faith developed between two people of opposite gender. Whereas "love at first sight" collectively is a phenomenon in which a person, character or speaker feels romantic attraction for a stranger on the first sight of them. This just can't happen normally with out knowing about the other person in detail. So I also agree with the guys above calling it a lust at first sight.

deansaliba

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I never used to until me and my current girlfriend (I introduce her as that just to annoy her) and we both fell in love as soon as we spotted each other on Facebook. :)

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back