Debate Section:

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

garatoxicallie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
ok.....v was right to close that thread......now i'm not going to disrespect anyones beliefs or way of life but being preached at isn't the reason why people log in here,we come here for fun and a bit of a laugh.we all have our views and nothings going to change that...so just have fun people and mix it up
Right

Well, speaking for myself, I didn't violate any forum rules. I was debating. This section of the forum is rough, if you can't handle your beliefs being questioned you shouldn't be here. Just because a depiction of Mohammad is offensive to him doesn't make it an offensive thing to be posted. People attack other people's religious/political/moral beliefs on a regular basis, but that doesn't equate to a personal attack.
I don't think you did violate, we were just arguing.
Actually, for Muslims like me, it's very extremely (God knows how many "very"s I'd use) to depict a Prophet.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Actually, for Muslims like me, it's very extremely (God knows how many "very"s I'd use) to depict a Prophet.

and it's extremely offensive for someone to justify the murder of innocent civilians... including women and children who didn't do anything wrong.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
it was a debate to begin with... it degraded after the troll began to justify murder

he started "trolling" after his religion was mocked. For all I know those are his beliefs, in which case I dont agree or defend the latter statements.
His original posts and replies all looked like gathered information he was letting the ignorant people know.

i think you need to re-read the thread and see exactly when it started going downhill

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
he started "trolling" after his religion was mocked. For all I know those are his beliefs, in which case I dont agree or defend the latter statements.
His original posts and replies all looked like gathered information he was letting the ignorant people know.

i think you need to re-read the thread and see exactly when it started going downhill

Like I've said already... people's religious/political/moral beliefs are mocked and belittled and questioned on a regular basis. If someone doesn't like it, they're in the wrong part of the forum.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
Like I've said already... people's religious/political/moral beliefs are mocked and belittled and questioned on a regular basis. If someone doesn't like it, they're in the wrong part of the forum.

nope. you're going about it the wrong way. and that is why this board cant have a proper debate, because no one seems to actually know how to debate properly

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You mean you depict pictures of Prophets because Israel kills innocent people?

I didn't do anything of the sort, but depiction of a prophet goes against your own religious beliefs, not mine. Murder goes against both of our religious beliefs, yet you justify it.

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
nope. you're going about it the wrong way. and that is why this board cant have a proper debate, because no one seems to actually know how to debate properly

It's a tough world, true debate involves attacking and discrediting the other person's beliefs and arguments.

garatoxicallie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
it was a debate to begin with... it degraded after the troll began to justify murder
Ok, now all you stupid westerners(not all of u are) try to evade every possible way of intellectual understanding, and mock and offend, when u lose an argument.
and you try to make me outta this.
I am not an Arab, I am only Muslim, what wrong have I done just by trying to see why you see us as terrorists.
I was just like you, till I figured out the truth and knew how Israel tries to make them look bad.
but it cannot be fixed, you mock me and my beliefs.
I am out of this forum
you should call it outti-topicz.com
bye
I respect the non-biased people, and the ones who did not try to make me cry.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
It's a tough world, true debate involves attacking and discrediting the other person's beliefs and arguments.

not by attacking and discrediting a single persons character. but hey, you can truly read someones character by their attacks, cant you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back