Participant count
    Participants list

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
OMG i think i love you!

ok, i have mcdonalds coffee all day every day! i have starbucks MAYBE once every 2 months and i get the venti white mocha! your right though, here its $4.20 for one
I've tried McDonald's coffee several times, it always tastes too watered down for me :yuk

Roxi

Stickboy's Biznitch!!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
ok i think i am just going to live in this Thread.. You all know i like LIVE off coffee, i have no blood anymore cut me and a rich Caffe Latte milky substance will drain out!!!!!!

May i please have a Caramel Latter with foam please and like 4 extra shots of espresso!

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
yes, whats the point of it without the whipped cream?

and NO BOOZE....(if you sneak it oh well)

and damn roxi....Caramel Latter with foam please and like 4 extra shots of espresso coming up ma'am

Atomic Sky

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As strong as you can make it. With 2 sugars and 2 cremes, or whole milk. I tend to drink a lot of coffee on an empty stomach I used to only drink coffee black, but without the creme or milk It really wrecks my stomach now.

Once every couple weeks I'll get a Java Chip Frappaccino thing, they're delicious but expensive. :/

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
I could never stand coffee until Iraq. Since then I have literally survived off it at times. :nod:

Roxi

Stickboy's Biznitch!!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
yes, whats the point of it without the whipped cream?

and NO BOOZE....(if you sneak it oh well)

and damn roxi....Caramel Latter with foam please and like 4 extra shots of espresso coming up ma'am

Your a gem!!!! i could so use one of those right now!!! but my boss limits me to 1 extra shot cause of my heart :( hes mean! well hes awesome but he over reacts everytime i like make weird noise.. OMG ARE YOU DYING!!! no not yet Jason!

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
holy crap i missed 2 of ya!

I like mine with Tia Maria

Hey Mrs Fuzz:D What a good idea.

Do you have caramel latte's?

No Starbucks here....never been to one or even seen one.

basically over priced coffee! you will have to explain tia maria to me.

As strong as you can make it. With 2 sugars and 2 cremes, or whole milk. I tend to drink a lot of coffee on an empty stomach I used to only drink coffee black, but without the creme or milk It really wrecks my stomach now.

Once every couple weeks I'll get a Java Chip Frappaccino thing, they're delicious but expensive. :/

*hands a strong cup of coffee to atomic*

on the counter and at the tables you will find cream, sugar, liquid flavors. help yourself

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Your a gem!!!! i could so use one of those right now!!! but my boss limits me to 1 extra shot cause of my heart :( hes mean! well hes awesome but he over reacts everytime i like make weird noise.. OMG ARE YOU DYING!!! no not yet Jason!

well see this coffee shop has medical staff so we will watch out for ya!

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tia Maria is a liquer, similar to Kahlua but not as "coffee" flavoured.

I cant believe you havent heard of it....yummy with vodka.....Black Russian

ANyway, can I have my coffee to go? Acitivities with the little darlings this morning:thumbdown

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back