coffee talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
this is a place for coffee lovers! imagine sitting on a couch, hot cup of coffee in hand, low lighting, soft soothing music, and great friends! now welcome to my head :24:

seriously just like your favorite coffee place, lets discuss.

i will go first...

so how do you like your coffee?

i prefer mine black.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

PoopaSwoof

Doddering Old Poop
Reaction score
Tokenz
228.37z
Cafe Americano con crema, por favor.
Oh wait, I aint in Miami anymore.
Coffee with a splash of cream or milk.
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee at the moment.

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
*hands a cup to poopa*

how is the DD coffee? i actually tried a small cup of it the other day when i bought donuts for the employees. does it taste the same when you brew at home?

Codrus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Cafe Americano con crema, por favor.
Oh wait, I aint in Miami anymore.
Coffee with a splash of cream or milk.
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee at the moment.

id kick you out of the "cheap bastards club", ....if you werent the only other member

PoopaSwoof

Doddering Old Poop
Reaction score
Tokenz
228.37z
*hands a cup to poopa*

how is the DD coffee? i actually tried a small cup of it the other day when i bought donuts for the employees. does it taste the same when you brew at home?

I like it.
They keep it in insulated urns at the stores and they have real cream so it's usually pretty damn good. As good if not better as home brewed.

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Dunkin is the best place to get coffee. I like mine with 2 or 3 sugars, no cream.

Whenever I'm on the road and want coffee, I make sure to stop at truck stops. It's always fresh. :nod:

Dakota Jim

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Finally!!!!! A great hostess with coffee, how in hell can that be beat? I like mine with a little sugar and try not to notice I pour a little "booster" in it Staci....

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Finally!!!!! A great hostess with coffee, how in hell can that be beat? I like mine with a little sugar and try not to notice I pour a little "booster" in it Staci....

*hands jim a steaming mug of coffee*

and i dont see anything :D

on a different topic, i have figured out this week that i think i need reading glasses :eek

Springsteen

Number 2, Rafael!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I can't live without coffee.

I like Americano's but to be honest I will drink any sort of coffee apart from Decaf and that snide value coffee.

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I can't live without coffee.

I like Americano's but to be honest I will drink any sort of coffee apart from Decaf and that snide value coffee.

:thumbup:thumbup i have had to go to quite a few networking breakfasts this past week and let me tell you, without the coffee i would have been pulling out my hair and screaming

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
I've never understood the decaf concept...It's like ordering a steak, but hold the beef. :wtf:

Codrus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i like 7-11 coffee.........all day everyday, occasionally my boss buys me somthing from starbucks called a venti white mocha.......not bad , but its 4 freakin dollars for 20oz.........forget that

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've never understood the decaf concept...It's like ordering a steak, but hold the beef. :wtf:
the only time i did decaf was when i was pregnant and breastfeeding. other than that i need my caffineeeeeeeeeeee

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i like 7-11 coffee.........all day everyday, occasionally my boss buys me somthing from starbucks called a venti white mocha.......not bad , but its 4 freakin dollars for 20oz.........forget that

OMG i think i love you!

ok, i have mcdonalds coffee all day every day! i have starbucks MAYBE once every 2 months and i get the venti white mocha! your right though, here its $4.20 for one

78,865Threads
2,185,202Messages
4,953Members
Back