Best cut of beef

Users who are viewing this thread

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z
I know some of you guys are vegetarians so Im sorry ahead of time for this thread but I was just wondering for you people who eat meat what your favorite kind of beef is. Im going to be going to the store later and want to fix something for dinner that I havent fixed in ages.
I have to say my favorite type of beef is either Filet Mignon or Porterhouse and it most definately CANNOT be rare :yuk

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Neflhiem

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
A full tbone, with the "heart" on the other side.. oh man.. those rock.. and they certainly MUST be Med Rare... grin

Breath

Banned!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Flank steak, marinated all day in an Italian style oil-n-vinegar dressing and then cooked on the grill...perfection.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
they served filet mignon at my cousins wedding. looks like they just cooked it for a min and then put it on my plate. too fucking rare. i really dont like it to begin with and it being rare like that just made it 100 times worse. but $200+ a plate i had to force it down :yuk

BadBoy@TheWheel

DT3's Twinkie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Ewww, when I was younger, I liked rare. Now that I am older I prefer a littel more cooked, medium to medium rare is better. It needs to be hot all the way through to really be safe anymore.

N

NightWarrior

I like NY Strip and Filet Mignon. Ok, a giant T-Bone. :)

Ask Pony what hers is though ;)

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back