Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
may I suggest you kept away from clutter......and remember the rule: Don't spend good money after bad money which you might have to pay to own one on 'hire'.
Perhaps the money shoukd be spent for a message decoding machine.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
3D-Like-Icon.jpg

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I always thought I was likeable but I was wrong. I still don't have a girl friend. Sad, isn't it?;)
In my country you can rent one by the hour.

Was I talking about 'Rent-a-Car'? NO.
We treat them both the same here....drive em hard and leave em at the curb where you found em ;)

What do you do if the car doesn't start or gets a flat tyre?
Do you get under it or get upon it to fix it or ask a friend to do your job?
What method do you use to make it work?
Is it easy to afford a BMW or a Ferrari in your country?
I have a BMW, a friend gifted it to me ......it's so cool!
What 'car-t' are you driving nowadays?
Is it a hybrid ?
The rental agency will fix it.

Did you try DIY? Rental coy's might spoil your car or break its hips by jacking it up ruthlessly.
When does a rental car become my car.

may I suggest you kept away from clutter......and remember the rule: Don't spend good money after bad money which you might have to pay to own one on 'hire'.
Perhaps the money shoukd be spent for a message decoding machine.

It's not a good idea to see 'forest for the trees', Mann!
Non sequitur.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

NY Tall Guy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
in the past week, I was told by two different people that with my personality, I can get along with just about anyone...and I know that's a fact...cause it's true...I adapt to each person as I'm talking to them and don't treat the same as everyone else...I look at their body language and interpret their mood to know how I should talk to them, what to say and how to say it...I also take people at face value and accept them for who there are...who am I to judge? I don't think I'm any better or worse than anybody else...especially in the line of business, it's important to get along for the sake of going about your day and being a bigger person and being professional, despite whatever personal feelings you may have...I consider this in everyone I meet, this the reason that I'm looked at as everyone's friend, because I treat each person individually not the same

NY Tall Guy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
are tall and small equal? Democratically they are and you are doing good standing, Tall!

Small and tall are in fact equal...just as women should be...just as gays and straight should be...no one is better or worse than anyone else in a personal sense...one can have all the money in the world and still be the poorest in spirit...or have the most friends, many of whom might be riding on your coattails and using you for their own personal gain...and still be the loneliest person in the room

I DO appreciate the compliment mazHur (bows)

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back