Anyone play golf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I bought a set of Mitsibushi irons a couple of years ago. These are aluminum shafts with wiegthed heads. I dont paly much golf now. to busy. thinking about getting a big Driver so i can practice my slices. :D

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

JonBeast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: Anyone play golf?

Blackwater_GT said:
I bought a set of Mitsibushi irons a couple of years ago. These are aluminum shafts with wiegthed heads. I dont paly much golf now. to busy. thinking about getting a big Driver so i can practice my slices. :D

Never heard of them.....

I bet they are dsm powered....muahahhaha

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

JonBeast said:
Blackwater_GT said:

Never heard of them.....

haha! watch out for that crankwalk Blackwater. :D

JonBeast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

2000Si said:
JonBeast said:
Blackwater_GT said:

Never heard of them.....

haha! watch out for that crankwalk Blackwater. :D

Hahahahhaahahahhahaaaaa

I was going to say "I bet they have diamonds and stars all over them"...but I wasn't sure if anyone would get it.....

JonBeast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

2000Si said:
I'd a gotten it.

Diamond (mitsubishi) Star (chrysler) Motors

I know too much car shit...lol

Hahah, werd. I had a feeling you would get it, but I didn't know if anyone else would. My buddy has an Eagle Talon TSI AWD, so I know the basics.

JonBeast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

2000Si said:
My neck is so fried from saturday.... i couldn't stand in teh shower very long... that sucks. lol

From playing?

I just played today...I hit the ball awesome, but I couldn't putt for shit. O well.... :dunno

JonBeast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

2000Si said:
Yeah it was clouded over almost all day, and my neck still got burnt.

Oh, I thought you mean't your neck was sore from having it bent. Yea, by the end of the summer my neck gets pretty tan. I get a wicked farmers tan and a real bad sock tan, hahah.

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

2000Si said:
lol it takes practice. I always slice to the right. almost always anyway.

I had a sweet shot on a par 4. I drove it 150 from tee to hole and it rolled within 5 feet of the cup. I thought it was such a shitty shot and as I watched it the shot seemed to get better and better. lol

150 yard Par 4

Damn thats SMALL! lol

I actually played on Sunday (my birthday) at Green Harbor Golf Club and i shot a 110, my buddy shot a 121 and had a bad day, he usually shoots high 90's....we got paired up with this guy Bill who was awsome...i think he ended up shooting an 83 or something which is +12...i was playing AWSOME with my irons...i have a Taylor Made 320Ti driver and it has a 9.5 loft and its hard for me to hit....i'm used to a 10.5 or a 11.5 lol...i was mostly using my 3 iron of tee off but i was making awsome connection with the ball all day...my short game also got alot better...when i played a week ago i would keep hitting the ball past the tee a few times but now i think i got the stroke down...my PW is my favorite club though...i can hit that club like 150+ yards with good accuracy :D

JonBeast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I just played earlier today...I shot a 78 :think

The way I was hitting the ball I should have shot a 72.....I couldn't putt......DAMN IT!!

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I played on Sunday and shot a 75!!!

That's on a Par 57 course so thats +18 :D

My short game has got alot better than before so i'm so excited lol

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back