27 Shocking Images Of The Israel-Gaza Conflict

Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
If your goal is to be glad that you keep one internet forum member on their toes, I suggest re evaluating your goals. To each their own though.

You didn't however address The Man's comment about your belief about the Holocaust, which makes me assume The Man's statement about your stance on the Holocust is correct (that the Holocaust never existed)?

I did not invite Man to hog me and my posts....everyone interested in the topic is welcome but Man is a bitching troll who has nothing else to do except argue for the sake of argument.

As for Holocaust, why do you want me to believe in it???
Many people don't believe it and in support thereof I have posted evidence from other sources as well.
How long are the Jews weep by the Wailing Wall?? Can't they come out of their phobias and stop butchering unarmed innocent Palestinians even though they were held in UN sanctuaries???

Might is right goes the rule with Israel.....and all know who is empowering Israel.

Read here what others are saying about Israel and how they are treated with impunity....Is that You call Freedom of Expression? That also seems to be a diplomatic hoax!

By
DOUGLAS BELKIN
Aug. 13, 2014 8:04 p.m. ET
An outspoken critic of Israel on the verge of taking a new tenured university job has learned a tough lesson about academic freedom: It doesn't necessarily apply when you are between jobs.
In recent months, Steven Salaita, a professor of indigenous studies, wrote dozens of inflammatory tweets condemning Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel's military assaults in Gaza. He wrote the tweets after leaving his tenured job at Virginia Tech, but before his job offer from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana was approved by that college's board of trustees.
Even in a debate marked by vitriol, Mr. Salaita's tweets stood out. "At this point, if Netanyahu appeared on TV with a necklace made from the teeth of Palestinian children, would anybody be surprised?" Mr. Salaita wrote in one, speaking of Israel's prime minister.
In another, he wrote: "It's simple: either condemn #Israel's actions or embrace your identity as someone who's okay with the wholesale slaughter of children."
Mr. Salaita's case is the latest in which a professor has drawn criticism for remarks posted on Twitter TWTR +1.81% or secretly recorded by students. The backlash has called into question the limits of academic freedom in an age when every utterance can be instantaneously broadcast world-wide.
Last September, a University of Kansas journalism professor was temporarily suspended after he attacked the National Rifle Association in a tweet about the Washington Navy Yard shooting. "The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you."

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I did not invite Man to hog me and my posts....everyone interested in the topic is welcome but Man is a bitching troll who has nothing else to do except argue for the sake of argument.
Well actually if you were not posting pure bullshit I would have no reason to respond.
See you think you can post your terrorist propaganda unchallenged..this is a discussion board not a blogging site.
I also notice you didn't give Joe a direct answer to his question ...are you changing your position to "it could be a hoax'

Also I am still waiting on some video of Israel intentional targeting children.
With several news agencies present during the war.
Israel telling Hamas where they are going to be and at what time.
Almost all cell phones have cameras now for video
Video cameras are very common.
But yet not a single video of Israel targeting children.
Hamas would be all over it to prove his claim that Israel is targeting children.
Its all bullshit..its the same shit different year Maz

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Well actually if you were not posting pure bullshit I would have no reason to respond.
See you think you can post your terrorist propaganda unchallenged..this is a discussion board not a blogging site.
I also notice you didn't give Joe a direct answer to his question ...are you changing your position to "it could be a hoax'

Hamas would be all over it to prove his claim that Israel is targeting children.

Massacre of Palestinian children and women is not bullshit...
Myriad of Pictures of bombing Gaza by Israel are available everywhere,.on your TV, BBC, FOx etc etc and all leading international newspapers and magazines.
This excludes the need for anyone to shoot those horrible scenes,,,,why didn't you go there to shoot such pictures given the shitty idea you proposed??

Holocaust is a Hoax.....Not everybody agrees with that and that makes it disputed and false or at least over exaggerated by the Jews to win sympathy of mightier nations to eke out a bite of Palestinian land,

I am posting what my conscience feels needs posting,,.I don't care whether you or anyone comes or doesn't with his views..I respect their views as well but i seems to me that because your over bitching trolling other friends here avoid to participate in the discussion,...It seems YOU ARE ONLY ACTING AS A DOG IN THE MANGER!! ( THOUGH PREVIOUSLY IT WAS YOUR LEFT BALL, STONE TOO)

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z

"At this point, if Netanyahu appeared on TV with a necklace made from the teeth of Palestinian children, would anybody be surprised?" Mr. Salaita wrote in one, speaking of Israel's prime minister.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Massacre of Palestinian children and women is not bullshit...
Myriad of Pictures of bombing Gaza by Israel are available everywhere,.on your TV, BBC, FOx etc etc and all leading international newspapers and magazines.
This excludes the need for anyone to shoot those horrible scenes,,,,why didn't you go there to shoot such pictures given the shitty idea you proposed??
No video hey maz?
We know we have pictures silly..but you are claiming that Israel targeted children.
Show me Israel intentionally targeting children..its your claim back it up.

But you have already said there were tons of pictures....excellent... so why is there no video of any of this slaughtering taking place

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
"At this point, if Netanyahu appeared on TV with a necklace made from the teeth of Palestinian children, would anybody be surprised?" Mr. Salaita wrote in one, speaking of Israel's prime minister.
Still no video hey maz of children being massacred ...seems like the hamas boys would have it covered.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
As for Holocaust, why do you want me to believe in it???
Many people don't believe it and in support thereof I have posted evidence from other sources as well.
How long are the Jews weep by the Wailing Wall?? Can't they come out of their phobias and stop butchering unarmed innocent Palestinians even though they were held in UN sanctuaries???

Not believing the Holocaust happened is a lot like believing the earth is flat. Believe in what you will, but it does tell me more about you. For the record, the Turks lost more people than the Jews prior to WW2, but not sure if you believe that or not as well. Sad to say, I'm guessing either your religious beliefs or location may play a part in refusing to accept the reality and facts.

Genocide has occured on more than one occasion in human history. One cannot pick or choose which one they "believe in" IMO.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Indeed the world has a history of being brutal to others due to race and religion. Most nations have progressed to where it is no longer a issue while others hang on to the past

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Still no video hey maz of children being massacred ...seems like the hamas boys would have it covered.

will try to get some video and post if i can find one,,,will try BBC, CNN, and other tv channels for the same..
Some video's are cannot be posted ,,,,perhaps not supported here or my posting error?
I tried to post more papaya and other pics but the forum say my pictures exceed posting 'limit'......1mb perhaps??

And I know after i have posted a video you will come up with a 'new demand' asking me to post a full length movie of the massacre!! Sorry but you are kinda faithless man!

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
here are some stories and images from Guardian about Gaza
Living with loss in Gaza – in pictures
Guardian photographer Sean Smith documents bereaved and wounded Palestinians trying to rebuild their lives in the aftermath of the conflict with Israel

• icon-print.png
  • icon-share.png
  • icon-email-us.png
fbd4f03f-84db-4712-b0ff-2ea933c6a842-620x413.jpgNabil Siyam lost his wife and children as well as his arm when the family tried to flee an air strike.
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...4/aug/12/living-with-loss-in-gaza-in-pictures

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
The accents of the Israeli team

For many, following all the ins and outs of the Israeli-Palestinian saga can be confusing. Hamas did that, the Israeli army did that. They started the
war. No, they started the war. They broke the ceasefire. No, they broke the ceasefire. Hummus belongs to them. No, it belongs to them.

It is all very overwhelming. One thing, however, is glaringly clear. American journalists seem to have a much easier time having conversations
with Israeli officials than they do with their Palestinian counterparts. The reason is obvious. All of Israel's official mouthpieces speak perfect
unaccented English. And why wouldn't they? After all, they are not from Israel.

Peter Lerner is the foreign press spokesperson for the Israel Defense Forces. He was born in London in 1973. He immigrated to Israel in 1985.
Hebrew, one of the two official languages of Israel (yes, Arabic is an official language too, because Israel is a democracy), is his second language. You might have wondered why Peter Lerner sounds more like a spokesperson for the Queen than he does for Israel. Why wouldn't he? He is, after all, a foreigner in the land of Israel.

Dore Gold is a diplomat who has served in many Israeli governments. He was once Israel's ambassador to the United Nations. He is currently the
president of an Israeli think tank in Jerusalem. He was born in Connecticut, attended high school in Massachusetts, and earned a BA, MA, and
PhD from Columbia University in New York City. He has appeared on television numerous times during Israel's latest offensive defending and
explaining the policies of the Netanyahu government. As you might expect, his English is perfect. Mr. Gold lives in Jerusalem. He might even live in
a house that once belonged to Palestinians. Of course, I don't know that for sure, but trust me, in Jerusalem, it's a safe bet. You might have
wondered why Dore Gold sounds like a Yankees fan. Why wouldn't he? He is, after all, a foreigner in the land of Israel.

Mark Regev is the official spokesman of the Netanyahu government. In 1960, he was born in Australia, where he grew up and finished college. He
immigrated to Israel at the age of 22, when he began his graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He has remained in his adopted homeland ever since. Hebrew is also his second language. You might have wondered why the official Israeli spokesman sounds like Crocodile Dundee. Why wouldn't he? He is, after all, a foreigner in the land of Israel.

Michael Oren was most recently Israel's ambassador to the United States. He was born in upstate New York. He earned his MA and PhD from Princeton University in New Jersey. He immigrated to Israel in his mid-twenties. He has lectured at dozens of American campuses. He articulately defends Israeli policies on American televisions across our great country. Well, he is usually articulate, if you don't count his recent interview on MSNBC when he suddenly (and quite conveniently) couldn't hear Andrea Mitchell when she asked him about reports that Israel had eavesdropped on John Kerry last year. But even when he flusters and fumbles, he speaks eloquent East Coast English. You might have wondered why Michael Oren sounds like an American university professor. Why wouldn't he? He is, after all, a foreigner in the land of Israel.

Micky Rosenfeld is the Israeli police spokesperson to the foreign press. He speaks English flawlessly. That's because he is English. Yup, he was born in England and grew up there. He is blond and blue-eyed. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. He grew up with Duran Duran, the English
Premiere League, and bland food. The garlicky cuisine of his new homeland must have come as a bit of a shock to him. You might have wondered why Micky Rosenfeld sounds like Piers Morgan. Why wouldn't he? He is, after all, a foreigner in the land of Israel.

Ron Dermer is Israel's current ambassador to the United States of America. He has been all over CNN in recent weeks. He attended the University of
Pennsylvania before moving to Israel is his twenties. He was born in 1971 in Miami Beach, where both his father and brother were once the mayor there. He is one of Netanyahu's closest advisers, writing many of his speeches, in English I assume. He is highly educated, yet for some reason he still sounds obnoxious and rude during just about every interview. You might have wondered why Ron Dermer sounds like a whiny kid from Florida. Why wouldn't he? He is, after all, a foreigner in the land of Israel.

Now I don't really mind that all of these Israeli messengers speak perfect English in American, Australian, and British accents. However, I do mind
that with all that Western education they still can't pronounce "Hamas." They insist on continuing to say "Khamas." This is just offensive. Hamas
is already frightening enough with its crappy rockets, ancient rifles, and hooded militants. Do they really have to add that chilling "kha" sound? Do
they do that with all "h" sounds? It would make some nursery rhymes seem just downright scary. "Khumpty Dumpty sat on a wall" just sounds alarming. C'mon guys. It's "Hamas," like "happy." Just think that. Hamas. Happy. Hamas. Happy. See, it works.

In any case, this is the cast of characters acting as Israel's cheerleaders to the American public. Justifying racial supremacy, ethnic cleansing, and
indiscriminate bombing campaigns definitely sounds better when it's done in an accent we can all relate to. But I'm sure every American listening to
them still wonders why all these Israelis sound like the next door neighbor. Why wouldn't they? They are, after all, foreigners in the land of Israel.
Foreign colonist settlers.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
It is sad maz...yes..but there was no massacre of children .
Gaza brought this on themselves regardless ..Gaza is already saying there will already be more war..are well supoosed to feel sorry for them when they start another?

Last edited by a moderator:

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Mahatma Gandhi On Palestine, Written In 1938
The Jews In Palestine
By Mahatma Gandhi

Published in the Harijan 26-11-1938.

S
everal letters have been received by me, asking me to declare my views about the Arab-Jew question in Palestine and the persecution of the Jews in Germany. It is not without hesitation that I venture to offer my views on this very difficult question.
My sympathies are all with the Jews. I have known them intimately in South Africa. Some of them became lifelong companions. Through these friends I came to learn much of their age long persecution. They have been the untouchables of Christianity. The parallel between their treatment by Christians and the treatment of untouchables by Hindus is very close.
Religious sanction has been invoked in both cases for the justification of the inhuman treatment meted out to them. Apart from the friendships, therefore, there is the more common universal reason for my sympathy for the Jews. But my sympathy does not blind me to the requirements of justice.
The cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me. The sanction for it is sought in the Bible and the tenacity with which the Jews have hankered after return to Palestine.
Why should they not, like other peoples of the earth, make that country their home where they are born and where they earn their livelihood? Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home. The nobler course would be to insist on a just treatment of the Jews wherever they are born and bred. The Jews born in France are French in precisely the same sense that Christians born in France are French.
If the Jews have no home but Palestine, will they relish the idea of being forced to leave the other parts of the world in which they are settled? Or do they want a double home where they can remain at will? This cry for the national home affords a colorable justification for the German expulsion of the Jews. But the German persecution of the Jews seems to have no parallel in history. The tyrants of old never went so mad as Hitler seems to have gone. And he is doing it with religious zeal. For, he is propounding a new religion of exclusive and militant nationalism in the name of which any inhumanity becomes an act of humanity to be rewarded here and hereafter.
The crime of an obviously mad but intrepid youth is being visited upon his wholerace with unbelievable ferocity. If there ever could be a justifiable war in the name of and for humanity, a war against Germany to prevent the wanton persecution of a whole race, would be completely justified. But I do not believe in any war. A discussion of the pros and cons of such a war is, therefore, outside my horizon or province.
But if there can be no war against Germany, even for such a crime as is being committed against the Jews, surely there can be no alliance with Germany. How can there be alliance between a nation, which claims to stand for justice and democracy and one, which is the declared enemy of both? Or is England drifting towards armed dictatorship and all it means?
Germany is showing to the world how efficiently violence can be worked when it is not hampered by any hypocrisy or weakness masquerading as humanitarianism.It is also showing how hideous, terrible and terrifying it looks in its nakedness.Can the Jews resist this organized and shameless persecution? Is there a way to preserve their self-respect, and not to feel helpless, neglected and forlorn? I submit there is. No person who has faith in a living God need feel helpless or forlorn. Jehovah of the Jews is a God more personal than the God of the Christians, the Mussalmans or the Hindus, though as a matter of fact, in essence, He is common to all and one without a second and beyond description. But as the Jews attribute personality to God and believe that He rules every action of theirs, they ought not to feel helpless.
If I were a Jew and were born in Germany and earned my livelihood there, I would claim Germany as my home even as the tallest gentile German might, and challenge him to shoot me or cast me in the dungeon; I would refuse to be expelled or to submit to discriminating treatment. And for doing this I should not wait for! the fellow Jews to join me in civil resistance, but would have confidence that in the end the rest were bound to follow my example.... ...
And now a word to the Jews in Palestine. I have no doubt that they are going about it in the wrong way. The Palestine of the Biblical conception is not a geographical tract. It is in their hearts. But if they must look to the Palestine of geography as their national home, it is wrong to enter it under the shadow of the British gun. A religious act cannot be performed with the aid of the bayonet or the bomb. They can settle in Palestine only by the goodwill of the Arabs. They should seek to convert the Arab heart.
The same God rules the Arab heart who rules the Jewish heart... They will find the world opinion in their favor in their religious aspiration. There are hundreds of ways of reasoning with the Arabs, if they will only discard the help of the British bayonet. As it is, they are co-sharers with the British in despoiling a people who have done no wrong to them. I am not defending the Arab excesses. I wish they had chosen the way of non-violence in resisting what they rightly regarded as an unwarrantable encroachment upon their country. But according to the accepted canons of right and wrong, nothing can be said against the Arab resistance in the face of overwhelming odds.
Let the Jews who claim to be the chosen race prove their title by choosing the way of non-violence for vindicating their position on earth. Every country is their home, including Palestine, not by aggression but by loving service. A Jewish friend has sent me a book called The Jewish Contribution to Civilization by Cecil Roth. It gives a record of what the Jews have done to enrich the world's literature, art, music, drama, science, medicine, agriculture, etc. Given the will, the Jew can refuse to be treated as the outcast of the West, to be despised or patronized. He can command the attention and respect of the world by being the chosen creation of God, instead of sinking to the brute who is forsaken by God. They can add to their many contributions the surpassing contribution of non-violent action.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
will try to get some video and post if i can find one,,,will try BBC, CNN, and other tv channels for the same..
Some video's are cannot be posted ,,,,perhaps not supported here or my posting error?
I tried to post more papaya and other pics but the forum say my pictures exceed posting 'limit'......1mb perhaps??

And I know after i have posted a video you will come up with a 'new demand' asking me to post a full length movie of the massacre!! Sorry but you are kinda faithless man!
Not at all..but there should be plenty available..40 or 50 years ago not so much..but the fact that many news crews were there the UN and cell phones and video cameras being very common coupled to the fact that Israel stated what areas they were going to be at what time there should be endless hours of video of this child slaughtering.
Hamas would be all over this as well as the news agencies.
Dont get me wrong I am sure children have died...but nothing like what is being presented..its the same ole same ole.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Only a puerile brain would demand a video of Gaza destruction by Israel bombings in the face of myriad of evidence as this..

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articl...y_tons_of_cement_will_it_take_to_rebuild_gaza
cropped_gaza_kenner453201768_0.jpg

SHARE +
382 SHARES
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza — The second floor of the al-Awda factory is covered in a sticky red liquid, as if a massacre had occurred here. The truth, happily, is much less gruesome: An Israeli tank shell had ripped open plastic cartons containing strawberry juice, which had been intended to be sold during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan -- before the war intervened.

Until a month ago, this factory employed 600 people in the production of roughly 125 different snacks -- everything from chocolate wafers to biscuits to ice cream. Now, it is gutted: The room that contained the milk, butter, and sugar is a sickly sweet ruin of charred parcels; a hole had been punched in one of the walls to create a makeshift slide that evacuated biscuits from an encroaching fire; the potato-chip machines imported from Europe have been ripped to pieces.

Mohammad al-Talbani, the factory owner, estimates that his production facility had been worth $30 million. It had been the work of his lifetime: He launched his business after finishing secondary school in the late 1960s, making sesame and coconut sweets by hand from his home in Gaza's Maghazi refugee camp.

Talbani believes that his factory was not merely collateral damage in the ongoing war, but that the Israeli attack was part of a broader campaign of economic warfare on the residents of the Gaza Strip.

There had been no Hamas fighters anywhere near the factory when it was shelled, he insisted.
There had been no Hamas fighters anywhere near the factory when it was shelled, he insisted. "If someone had come here to launch a rocket, I'd shoot them myself," he said.

While Talbani's claim is impossible to verify, nobody is denying the economic destruction in Gaza. The Palestinian Authority government has estimated that it could cost $6 billion to rebuild the territory: 50,000 homes have been totally or partially destroyed, roughly 250 factories have reportedly been rendered inoperable, and Gaza's sewage treatment facility and power plant have been damaged, shrinking the available supply of drinkable water and creating a potential health crisis for residents.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Not at all..but there should be plenty available..40 or 50 years ago not so much..but the fact that many news crews were there the UN and cell phones and video cameras being very common coupled to the fact that Israel stated what areas they were going to be at what time there should be endless hours of video of this child slaughtering.
Dont get me wrong I am sure children have died...but nothing like what is being presented..its the same ole same ole.

I wish something happens to you to get over your blatant obduracy,..

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I did not say there was not destruction..I said I want video of Israel intentionally targeting children.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I want video maz...i keep asking as shown below but you dont deliver..why is that?

No video hey maz?
Because it didnt happen...its the same ole same ole by Gaza Maz...accept the facts
What massacre...30 days of war..media everywhere UN present....also cellphones and video camera are common...where are these hours and hours of massacre...why did hamas and the crew not film any of it?,,why has the media not shown any of it..I want some video of Jews slaughtering children as claimed

Show me some proof where Jews intentionally targeted children,,why does Hamas the UN or one of the many media sources that were present not have these..also almost all cell phones can take video now as well as video cameras being everywhere...I am not interested in pictures that may or may not belong to this war...I want video of Jews intentionally targeting children...which should be readily available if it happened

You have one claim after another you cant back up.
So I will just work on two items for now.
Show proof of illegal occupation which I have requested for about a month.
Show proof of jews intentionally targeting children by video..with the many news agencies that were there..the UN and cell phones and video camera being very common...there should be videos everywhere...Hamas would jump all over recording Jews slaughtering children if it happened.
Its the same shit but a different year....hamas making all the wild claims which have always turned out to be false later.
What do you expect..Hamas is a terrorist organization who was voted in by terrorist lovers who share the ideology that Jews must be eradicated from the face of the earth.

This should be real easy for you maz as Israel told them which areas would be raided and at which times...which is rather nice of them as israel sets itslef up for an ambush to ensure that people can leave in rhe designated areas...you know its pretty easy filming knowing where they are going to be at what time...I am sure there is plenty of video of the war...but why hasnt this massacre and abuse been shown by Hamas...until then its the same ole hamas bullshit.. as every other claim in the past was proven false later.

Oh and where is one shred of proof that Israel targeted civilians...with news crews everywhere and cell phone and video cameras very common should be very easy to show this massacre you claim...especially since Israel gave Gaza schedules as to where the Israelis troops were going to be.

No video hey maz?
We know we have pictures silly..but you are claiming that Israel targeted children.
Show me Israel intentionally targeting children..its your claim back it up.

But you have already said there were tons of pictures....excellent... so why is there no video of any of this slaughtering taking place

I did not say there was not destruction..I said I want video of Israel intentionally targeting children.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back