27 Shocking Images Of The Israel-Gaza Conflict

Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I did not say there was not destruction..I said I want video of Israel intentionally targeting children.

Are you a mental retard?? What do you mean by 'intentional'??
Israel bombed hospitals and schools deliberately fully knowing that these places are meant for children and women and the sick , Moreover, Israel knew these were managed by the UN as shelters for the children. This is why even Obama condemned Israel for his tyrannical conduct.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Are you a mental retard?? What do you mean by 'intentional'??
Israel bombed hospitals and schools deliberately fully knowing that these places are meant for children and women and the sick , Moreover, Israel knew these were managed by the UN as shelters for the children. This is why even Obama condemned Israel for his tyrannical conduct.
Video maz...I want video.
If hamas fires rockets from hospitals and schools..expect Israel to defend themselves.
Video maz I want video...Of Fucking Israel fucking massacring fucking gazian children like you have been fucking claiming for weeks.
You can not provide it because it did not happen.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Video maz...I want video.
If hamas fires rockets from hospitals and schools..expect Israel to defend themselves.
Video maz I want video...Of Fucking Israel fucking massacring fucking gazian children like you have been fucking claiming for weeks.
You can not provide it because it did not happen.

you fucking frigging asshole,,,,don't order! Go and ask your media...or the fuckin butcher Israel....they don't have one but many vids...

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
you fucking frigging asshole,,,,don't order! Go and ask your media...or the fuckin butcher Israel....they don't have one but many vids...
perhaps..but it is your claim that Israel was massacring children ..I want to see a video to back that claim.
With news agencies every where.
Video on cellphones very common.
Video cameras very common.
War lasted a month.
Israel gave em a schedule as to where they would be and when.
There is video of the war in gaza.
There is no video of massacring of children...why is that maz?..why haven't your buddies produced any video of their claim?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Firstly it was Al quaida , then the Taliban and now the Hamas.
Decades of fighting has brought you nothing but failures..\
So you are saying that AQ and the Taliban also fire from schools hospitals and such as well using citizens for shields
How can you support such behavior .

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
So maz....where are some video clips of Israel slaughtering children...you know as have been claiming for the last month.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
You can get rather emotional Maz..you may be part of the reason karachi is the most dangerous mega city in the world....certainly not a wonderful place to visit with such hostile people...no wonder it is thriving with Taliban.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
You can get rather emotional Maz..you may be part of the reason karachi is the most dangerous mega city in the world....certainly not a wonderful place to visit with such hostile people...no wonder it is thriving with Taliban.

What bullshit! You are a demented deranged person.....who likes to intrude everywhere...on every thread...what a mental trauma you are...boy!!

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Still no video just a bunch of links. .some are UK bashing..the rest the same bs.

You are too anxious to watch people killed by Israeli bombing...
those videos and those of
Taliban slitting throats of their enemies are so goring gruesome and brutal that they cannot be posted here...
Either you can rely on the photo's or challenge them.. all those pic have appeared on the international forums./press incl the US,,,which leaves little need to post videos for the satanic pleasure of your faithless heartless soul!

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
You are too anxious to watch people killed by Israeli bombing...
those videos and those of
Taliban slitting throats of their enemies are so goring gruesome and brutal that they cannot be posted here...
Either you can rely on the photo's or challenge them.. all those pic have appeared on the international forums./press incl the US,,,which leaves little need to post videos for the satanic pleasure of your faithless heartless soul!
Still no video maz ..gruesome will be fine.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Still no video maz ..gruesome will be fine.

Hey you lazy bugger,,,,here is a bundle of videos for you..watch them and go to hell...I give you these in charity,,don't beg for more..enuf is enuf,,you bitching troll!!

• Israel bombing Gaza at night - YouTube
    upload_2014-9-2_3-16-33.jpeg► 4:59► 4:59
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwObSeJ7FEQ
    Nov 21, 2012 - Uploaded by PyroFreakDJ
    Israel bombing Gaza targeting journalists. These were in the street of Harry Fear and close by the RT hangout ...
  • Attack On Gaza - YouTube
    upload_2014-9-2_3-16-33.jpeg► 2:26► 2:26
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHtJSyWK0zw
    Jul 11, 2014 - Uploaded by AJ+ Labs
    Israel is responding to rocket attacks out of Gaza! That's the headline you see everywhere. But we show you ...

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
More about the tyrannical Israeli Jews and their lust for usurping Palestinian land...shame on them..

Israel proposes taking more West Bank land for Jewish settlers

Share via Email
Comments 2261

By William Booth and Ruth Eglash August 31
JERUSALEM — The Israeli government announced Sunday that it would appropriate almost 1,000 acres of land in the West Bank that could be used to build homes for Jewish settlers.

The Israeli group Peace Now, which opposes expansion of Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, called it the largest land appropriation in 30 years.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back