Your recipes on a budget

Users who are viewing this thread

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
Hey guys! Any recipes there that are cheap for small budgets that can serve already like atleast five members of the family, which everyone will love. These will be a great idea especially for those who are doing budget but do not want to sacrifice the taste and the quality of meals they are serving for the family :)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I like tater-tot hot dish

Brown hamburger, spread frozen tater-tots on 9x13 cake pan, put meat on top , cover with cream of mushroom soup, bake 350 for an hour.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Hmm i lot i can give you but not sure if small kids will like so
i will just say Spaghetti Bolognese almost everyone likes it and a packet of pasta dont cost much the sause can be cheap also

MyPaperBleeds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I enjoy chicken stir fry... just have chicken, red peppers, and broccoli as the main ingredients. Put it over noodles or rice. If you make enough you can stretch out the leftovers into an omelet for breakfast excluding any leftover pasta/rice - that I just make enough of for the one meal.

Hot dishes/Casseroles are also a good way to go when making a big meal on a budget. Especially if you're using ground hamburger or beans as the main ingredient.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back