Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Even I don't like many vegetables and don't force myself to have these. But in order to get the required nutrients we need to either take veggies or take those from pills so choice is ours.
Yes, I agree with you. Our body needs nutrients that derive from vegetables. We also feel the difference once eat vegetables.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…mushrooms…are they a vegetable…?..I don’t think they are, they’re a fungus…the vegetable race don't want them as part of their vegetable community and who can blame them…mushrooms, awful creatures, ughhhh…..

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
Yes, I agree with you. Our body needs nutrients that derive from vegetables. We also feel the difference once eat vegetables.
It's hard for everyone of us so we need to start having all veggies and get all the nutrients that we need.

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
…mushrooms…are they a vegetable…?..I don’t think they are, they’re a fungus…the vegetable race don't want them as part of their vegetable community and who can blame them…mushrooms, awful creatures, ughhhh…..
Haha I cannot blame you. Even I don't like these but last time I tried Mushroom fritters and they taste so good

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,388.55z
Grilled portabellas are good.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
There's lots of vegetables that I hate, there's only a few that I enjoy eating. I like carrots and green beans, but I hate pretty much every other vegetable you can think of.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
827.68z
I like most vegetables, but the ones that I simply despise are beans and mushrooms due to their textures - though I do eat mushrooms on pizza if they are not mushy.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
There aren't very many vegetables that I don't like, but I can't do beets except as chips. I also don't think anybody's ever cooked brussel sprouts in a way that I enjoy them, but I keep trying them.

My favorites are carrots, sweet potatoes, zucchini, asparagus, broccolini, and corn.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back