Your least Favorite Veggie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
I like Veggies and most are my favorite but if I need to name one that is not my favorite then I'll say it's Pumpkin but today I have that in my lunch lol so I still have it even if it's not my favorite.

Which is your least Favorite Veggie?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
I like all veggies. Cannot think of any I do not like. But the most veggies I eat are broccoli, tomato, eggplant, cauliflower and potato.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Those veggies I do not like , I might practice to eat them someday. They are also nutritious like reddish and eggplant. They are not tasty to me.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
Those veggies I do not like , I might practice to eat them someday. They are also nutritious like reddish and eggplant. They are not tasty to me.
Most of the veggies are good for us and we are matured enough to understand that so yes I feel we should have these

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I like radish in my Indian bread and cabbage is OK. Not my favorite but I can still have these
Good for you like these veggies. I like celery, local spinach, parsley, and Chinese spinach. They are so nutritious and once eat these veggies, I am always feeling happy. They are veggies for happiness.

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
Even I don't like many vegetables and don't force myself to have these. But in order to get the required nutrients we need to either take veggies or take those from pills so choice is ours.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back