Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

eldavis

Reaction score
Tokenz
163.83z
Lol i didnt vote because i am yet to taste any of the above options. But from what i have seen though both are very rich when it come to food, there are so many dishes that are rich in nutrients to choose from.

Amazingkid

Reaction score
Tokenz
174.96z
Have not tried Indian and tried a little of Chinese dish. So far that is what I liked. I might try Indian food as my country has Indian restaurant in the city where I live.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
There is nothing making me to choose between Chinese and Indian food for I will always stick with my Nigerian food the best you can ever have it is rich and it's nutritious and it is healthy. Give me jollof rice, give me eba and egusi soup, give me pounded yam and okra soup or egusi soup in fact give me Nigerian dish and you have won my heart to the fullest.

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
Being so picky, I like pretty much only Chinese food (mainly dishes my mom makes) The only "non-Chinese" food I really like are more like appetizers or sides, like fried chicken (any sort of breaded chicken), fries, potstickers (I don't consider that real Chinese food)

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back