XBox one Vs PS 4

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Who is gonig to win the battle of the xmas consoles? They are released within one week of each other, with xbox going on sale earlier. Will that make the difference or will the playstation 4 snatch the title?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jamie

First Person Shooter
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.51z
For me it's the Xbox One.

This is because I have one, it does what I want it to do and my friends have it too!

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
I was originally going to get the PS4 first (I'm getting both consoles) but i decided on the xBox One. I have to say, there is a lot of cool features about this new generation console that I am loving.

Frostbite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Neither. They're both overpriced. $500?! Am I Donald Trump???!

trump-dr-evil.jpg

The answer is a loud and resounding NO!!!!! I don't have that sort of money.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Neither. They're both overpriced. $500?! Am I Donald Trump???!

The answer is a loud and resounding NO!!!!! I don't have that sort of money.

Okay, so lets just say you did have $500 to spend freely on either the PS4 of the xBox One, what would it be?

Frostbite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Neither! I want a hitch for my truck and I need 34 inch tires. Life remains offline my friend. We don't need electronics to survive...we have machines like trucks! Have you ever seen my Xterra? It's bad ass!!

Creaky

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
At the moment I have the Xbox One, some point this year I will get a PS4. Both machines have their good and bad points.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I will be getting the Xbox One
sony has always had the upper hand in hardware but falls short on titles and components
its like mac and windows
you will always being wanting to be part of everthing with mac
but with mac you can dominate in a few areas (hardware)

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Neither! I want a hitch for my truck and I need 34 inch tires. Life remains offline my friend. We don't need electronics to survive...we have machines like trucks! Have you ever seen my Xterra? It's bad ass!!
OKay fine, if you had won eitehr the ps4 or the xbox one, which one would you choose?

Drago

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I despise both consoles simply for the fact that the Xbone focuses on home entertainment (TV, movies, etc), while the PS4 focuses on social media (share this, tweet this, recommend this). Both consoles seem to fall short on the actual gaming.

FosterTXT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am not much of a console guy, but if I had to pick one it would be the PS4. In my opinion, the Ps4 controller is much more comfortable than the blocky Xbox One's controller. Also the PS4 has faster Video memory.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back