Who is the most beautiful person to you? (inside & out)

Users who are viewing this thread

angelicagapit

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I believe everyone has a special someone, whether it's their spouse, soulmate, family member, relative, etc.

Who is the most beautiful person in the world to you? Whether they're beautiful by looks, attitude, skills, etc.

Share your special someone below. :)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Muthoni

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think I have to pick my mom for the special person here. She has been there for all of us. We are four siblings with lives of our own. My mom is able to share our different lives and understand each one of us. She has helped with emotional and financial support every time we have needed it. I honor her today for being the most beautiful person both on the inside and the outside as well.

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
Well, for me that person would also be my mother. She was a beautiful person on the inside who always tried to be understanding and loving to others. To me she was also a beautiful person on the outside as well. I loved her very much.

Yes, she is no longer with me. She died about ten years ago this July, and I still miss her every day. Her death has left a great void in my life that I have never been able to fill. I still can't believe its been so long since I lost her.

Twinsmommy31

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
Hands down the answer is my mother. My brother has has always been under my moms wing. She has no idea truly how great I think she is. She is spiritual, inspirational, loving, caring, giving and selfless. God will surely have an angel the day he calls her home. She is just as her mother was. A delicate flower that walked the earth. I am sure my mother feels the same way about her mother that I feel for mine. I hope my kids will see me in the same light as well.

Lushlala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My younger sister Karen has to be the loveliest person I know, the most beautiful person inside out. She never ceases to amaze! She has time for everyone and I trust her implicitly. I also admire her patience and sweet nature. -and as sweet as she is, I love that she's also feisty and would let nobody bully her around. What 's even more amazing is the fact that she truly doesn't know just how special she is. She's precious to me :)

Adam

Voodoo Baby
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well since I have no one really in my life, I will say Robin Williams, I truly loved that man (in a fatherly way) even though I never knew his or met him in the real world, I grew up with him by watching his movies, that man truly was someone I looked up to and really wished I could of worked with him and meet him.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
My grandmother on my mother's side is someone who is very special to me. She truly cares about me as well as the rest of the family. She cares about the feelings of others. She's a positive person despite losing my uncle 13 years ago. And she likes to help others.

She's almost 92 years of age. I'll miss her when she's gone, and I dread the day she passes on.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back