Who is the best ball handler in the NBA?

Users who are viewing this thread

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
Ball handling is of course an integral part of basketball. Of course, every basketball player must know how to handle the ball. You cannot have a steady offensive flow without ball handling skills. A lot of great ball handlers have graced the NBA. Magic Johnson, Steve Nash, Rajon Rondo, Tony Parker, Michael Jordan and Allen Iverson are just a few of the great NBA ball handlers. With all of these great ball handlers, who do you think is the best?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Pawski

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't know about "the best" but I can at least say as far as my favorites go, I'm a HUGE Steve Nash fan. Back in his prime - it was so much fun to watch. These days I'm starting to become a big Ricky Rubio fan. He's still got a lot to learn, but if you watch him play - he does some pretty sick no look passes.

Bictor

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Kyrie Irving is by far the best ball handler. His combination of street and professional ball handling help add an element of surprise to his crossovers. With quick reflexes and body control, he is able to navigate through multiple NBA players at a time. Look up videos in regards to his gameplay and crossovers. He is also skilled at the point guard role and has great potential to become one of the greats of the future.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back