Which operating system do you prefer for PC, Windows, macOS or Linux?

Which one?

• Windows

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • MacOS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linux

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
My favorite is undoubtedly windows, although it is true that each one has its positive points, for example linux is the most private in my opinion and is open source and macOS is the most user friendly.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I don't have any preferences as such. I worked with Windows from the very beginning until my husband switched it to Chrome some years back. They both have worked well for me.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
I like the Ubuntu release of course but if you flash your PC for any reason someone who is flashing the PC for money they say do not know the Linux operating system and flash it as the Windows operating system.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
I've used a PC most of my life. When I was a boy in the 5th grade, the school taught how to use Windows 95.

I have Windows 10 running on every PC that I own.

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
I don't have any preferences as such. I worked with Windows from the very beginning until my husband switched it to Chrome some years back. They both have worked well for me.
Yesh it is always good to go for the one that suits you better it will help you work better with it

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I at the moment use Windows on my PC, I am on Windows 10 at the moment on my PC. I would love to upgrade to Windows 11 but my PC is not strong enough to run it now so I am sticking with Windows 10 until I can upgrade.

I also use Linux on my laptop which is getting close to 9 years old now, my original hard drive failed and I had to put a smaller hard drive in after that and I have used Linux on it ever since.

I don't mind either Linux or Windows.

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
Windows. I've never used anything else (except maybe MacOS briefly at college, because some of the desktops there were Apple computers) and I'm used to Windows. I am sticking with Windows 10, though, and won't be upgrading to 11 anytime soon.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I prefer Windows to everything else since it's the operating system I'm most comfortable using. I've used Ubuntu before too, and it's a great operating system but most programs I tend to use for my hobbies are written with Windows in mind and may not work properly on any other operating system.

kensonplays

Reaction score
Tokenz
41.52z
Windows. XP & 7 were the best, IMO. 10 would be third best tbh, and 11? It's alright...

Mac is an "overpriced Linux machine" haha. Could build a Linux machine for cheaper and it has similarities.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
799.68z
I have tried several OS and I have liked the simplicity and wide compatibility of Windows the most.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
It is possible to run windows on virtual machine like when a software doesn't have ubuntu release but it is memory consuming so it is preferable to have another PC for windows release like what I did recently by purchase another one for windows software instead of virtual box that let my machine slower.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back