Tokenz
0.08z
Where would you rather live?

In a forest?
A beach?
A mountain?
A desert?
On the sea (aboard a boat)?

Honestly, I'd probably live in a forest if it was a safe place to live in. I feel like it could be quite peaceful and at the same time, I always loved nature.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Muthoni

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I would also choose to live in the forest because there is abundant food. One can construct a house on a tree to spend time with nature. My mouth is actually salivating thinking about eating all those fruits and berries everywhere. If the forest was near a beach where I can swim all afternoon, then I would be in heaven.

Mockingbird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I have always wanted to live in the country. It is my hope someday when I can retire that I can find a nice little place on a mountain or something that has an internet connection. About the only thing I will miss is having a store close for the times when I need a cookie or something. Other then that just call me the old woman of the mountain. I would have a few chickens maybe and some plants and of course a dog or two.

If I could not live on a mountain the second choice would be a beach or lakefront of some sort. I don't swim but I sure would enjoy the sand and watching the sun set over the waves. Just about any natural setting would work for me. I have been an urban dweller to long.

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think I would like to live in a forest. I think my skills are most suited for forest life. Plus I think the barometric pressure would be more settled there and I'm a human barometer. I also love nature and would find the setting peaceful and serene.

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't really know, maybe the countryside. I'd like to live where it's quiet and possibly still has fresh air. However, I don't want to live in the middle of nowhere as well. I'd be glad to live somewhere where it's peaceful and at the same time close to every place I need to go to.

Lushlala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My country is landlocked, so I've never had easy access to the beach :( Consequently, I've always dreamt of life along the beach, taking evening walks on the beach, hanging out at the beach as and when the fancy takes me. I can just see it, my gorgeous house overlooking the sea and such a serene and peaceful life :)

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I would choose to live in a city, like where I am now, since our location is very convenient and our needs are within our reach. I would also like to try to live in an island, but a modern one with a mansion.

Gemma

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I would prefer to live in a forest but be within a short distance to the beach. I wouldn't want to live directly on a beach. 10-20 miles to the nearest beach sounds just about perfect to me.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
If I had to choose between all those options you stated, I would have to say a forest. I feel it would be quite nice to live in a forest and be able to live within nature as well.

Brad P

Reaction score
Tokenz
403.30z
Hmmm great question, if I could have a place to go I’d probably go to Croatia did you know Croatia is one of the most sought-after destinations in the world due to its pleasant Mediterranean climate. The winters are mild and the summers are dry and hot, and last much longer than in surrounding countries.

Looks stunning as well :)
IMG_0380.jpeg

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I don't really know, maybe the countryside. I'd like to live where it's quiet and possibly still has fresh air. However, I don't want to live in the middle of nowhere as well. I'd be glad to live somewhere where it's peaceful and at the same time close to every place I need to go to.
I also agree with you, exactly like that. I am also like in the countryside where the internet is accessible.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Where would you rather live?

In a forest?
A beach?
A mountain?
A desert?
On the sea (aboard a boat)?

Honestly, I'd probably live in a forest if it was a safe place to live in. I feel like it could be quite peaceful and at the same time, I always loved nature.
Oooh tough one, however as i pretty much already live closely enough to what we call "the bush" up here, as the forest, and we have our own beach..... hummm.... i think I'd pick a nicer climate were i could enjoy the beach and nature all year long.... so beach it is.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back