Where do I find the referral link

Users who are viewing this thread

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
876.08z
I want to add this place to my blog post and I would like to know where I can my referral link to share on my blog. Thank you in advance for the answer

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
I think there is no referral link in OTz. All you have to do is check what category you may post your blog. I think in new forum under general discusson.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
Yes you should add but you need to mention that this forum won't be pay to post forum for a long time and there is no referral link

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
In case that happens this site name will be changed.
The name is cool I do not see any reason for changing it. Additionally, it will introduce the culture of PTP forums while you do not talk about earning programs but for example medicine or mechanics or electric or anything in life. Life is not only crypto sites and networks.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
The name is cool I do not see any reason for changing it. Additionally, it will introduce the culture of PTP forums while you do not talk about earning programs but for example medicine or mechanics or electric or anything in life. Life is not only crypto sites and networks.
Yes, you are so right, hoping it will happen and see different categories to choose from.

78,864Threads
2,185,185Messages
4,953Members
Back