When two guys like you

Users who are viewing this thread

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
So, when two guys like you, what do you do (my boyfriend and another guy likes me)? I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend, but I don't want to hurt the other guy either.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,392.55z
Since you call one your boyfriend and the other a guy friend then you know where you are standing. The choice is yours to make but ultimately you have to decide on one, two will not work for very long.

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
Since you call one your boyfriend and the other a guy friend then you know where you are standing. The choice is yours to make but ultimately you have to decide on one, two will not work for very long.
I did decide, but I don't know how to tell him I don't like him that way.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,392.55z
I did decide, but I don't know how to tell him I don't like him that way.

Being honest is your best option. Most guys may not like to hear they are just a friend and nothing more, but he will eventually understand and appreciate your honesty.

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
Being honest is your best option. Most guys may not like to hear they are just a friend and nothing more, but he will eventually understand and appreciate your honesty.
Yeah, I'm trying to get him understand it and get it. He's slowly trying to get over his affections for me. I know its not easy to ask a guy to stop liking you, but yeah.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,392.55z
I spent several years in "The Friend Zone" with a lot of girls. When the right one comes along it will be right. Hard to be friends with someone who always wants more than a friendship. I hope it works out where he will get it.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Yeah, I'm trying to get him understand it and get it. He's slowly trying to get over his affections for me. I know its not easy to ask a guy to stop liking you, but yeah.
If the guy is already too "clingy" without ever having a relationship with him he would be trouble anyway.
Although we dont want to hurt anyone's feelings. .. With you telling him no and him not getting that..is something he will have to deal with.
Remember you are not doing anything wrong or being mean by not dateing someone.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Pierre Eustache

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.12z
So, when two guys like you, what do you do (my boyfriend and another guy likes me)? I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend, but I don't want to hurt the other guy either.
I admit that the friend of your friend can feel something for you; but letting it become love emotion is a mark of non respect for you boyfriend.
And at your side, you may want to talk directly to the guy who want to flirt with you; ask him if he will be happy to know that his friend tried to date you if you were his girl friend; maybe he will understand!

J3NN4

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You don't owe the other guy anything. But you did make a promise to your boyfriend, which you should keep.

Go no contact with the guy who likes you. Grass isn't greener on the other side, and you'll end up hurting your boyfriend if you do something with this guy.

whnuien

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
That is sure a tough situation but firstly, you need to ask yourself how much do you like to lose your current boyfriend as you mentioned he is already getting jealous. Thing will gets worse if he starts doing the same to you even though he says he loves you at the same time. Preventing such situation from happening is always a better choice.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back