When do you think divorce is necessary for partners

Users who are viewing this thread

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
Divorce is just so rampant now especially with our celebrities. Some just get divorced because they are bored with their partnets instead of spicing things up they go for divorce. When do you think one should go for a divorce ?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I think divorce is good for couples when the two of them no longer want to be united, because even if they are forced to continue to survive, there will often be fights and infidelity, because between the two of them there is no longer a sense of wanting to be responsible, let alone love.

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
Yeah though I hate divorce especially when kids are involved I think when violence is introduced they should seperate for a while

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
It's necessary if a spouse is violent/abusive and/or keeps cheating. If one is unhappy with the marriage, even if there's no abuse, they have every right to divorce if they want to

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
it's hard as life has its challenges and we have to either embrace them or we walk away from them and someone will get hurt in the end. also, it is not always having the same feelings for another, not to say they can't be brought back, but some do get a sense of reliance from the other and they are too comfortable in their relationship

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back