What's your favorite takeout meal?

Users who are viewing this thread

lizzief79

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
I am from the Uk and fish and chips is a firm favorite here. However, I prefer an Indian and will usually order chicken madras, pilau rice and peshwari naan bread. What is your favorite takeout and what do you order?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

mary

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
l'm from the UK and fish and chips is a favourite but for me it has to be pizza, l just love the fact that you can have so many different toppings and pizza base's, if l had to choose a second option it would be chinese.

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
A third one from the UK and a third one that likes fish and chips :D. Haven't had an indian takeout for a long time but I used to eat a lot of chicken korma with nan bread before, and as a side dish some onion bhaji with yogurt.

If health was not an option then my favourite is a mixed kebab filled with donner, chicken, lamb, and shish! Sometimes I wish I was a student again so I can eat all types of junk. How can you not love on of these..

pic7.gif

Drago

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
It's really hard to say considering I've had most of the take-out near me. Subway would have to win, though. I absolutely love their sandwiches and cookies.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Carne Asada Burrito
Its a huge burrito with cut pieces of real steak with cheese sometimes lettus and tomatoes and other stuff
and I love to put hot sauce on every bite
When I lived in California I could go to almost any Mexican Fast food/Restaurant and get one
for a while I would get one everyday through the drive through after work
5e57678026bf6890_m.jpg

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I am split between a mixed meat kebab from my favourite kebab shop on the other side of the city and Indian - usually a butter chicken, roti with coriander and some Greek yoghurt.

I honestly find it so difficult to narrow things down when it comes to food.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Hmm. It really depends on my mood, but I find myself craving sesame chicken and crab rangoons a lot lately.

Lucy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm in the UK as well; I do like fish and chips, but it has to be from a decent place - soggy fish and cardboard chips = no thanks. I love a good Chinese take-away: chicken balls, noodles, rice, yum.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Fish & chips seems to be a firm favourite in the UK. I like it too but as Lucy says, it needs to come from a decent chippy. My favourite is Indian though - the hotter, the better!

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Call them unhealthy. Call them diet-foils. Call them calorific. It doesn't matter what anyone says. Cheeseburger with fries will always be my all-time favorite takeout meal. I especially like McDonald's cheeseburger. I can eat fries from other fast food chains but my go-to cheeseburger is already predestined.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Call them unhealthy. Call them diet-foils. Call them calorific. It doesn't matter what anyone says. Cheeseburger with fries will always be my all-time favorite takeout meal. I especially like McDonald's cheeseburger. I can eat fries from other fast food chains but my go-to cheeseburger is already predestined.
Ugh, I have been CRAVING a McDonalds hamburger lately. I don't know what it is!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back