What's your favorite movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Exel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.57z
At the moment my favorite movies are We're the Millers and Stepbrothers.
They're both hilarious movies in my opinion, but some people don't seem to enjoy these kind of "goofy comedy" movies.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The Treasure of Sierra Madre
followed by
The Good, Bad & Ugly
So many great lines in both of them and excellent acting.

scottguy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Being John Malkovich is my current favorite film, from my favorite director, Spike Jonze. I love the wackiness of it and I think it's incredible how they actually got John Malkovich to play himself in the film. My other favorite, however, is a much more whimsical movie-- Rushmore by Wes Anderson, because I feel it very accurately portrays the experience of a young student trying to figure out what to do with his life.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite would have to be all of the Harry Potter movies. Yes, I am a big Harry Potter fan. I have all of the movies and I even play all the video games. My favorite out of the Harry Potter series would have to be Prisoner of Azkaban.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I'm a huge Disney and Disney Pixar nerd. You're never too old. In love with Despicable Me.

If I had to pick a grown-up movie, I think it would be a tie between Julie and Julia, Bridesmaids and Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Sometimes I realise how much of a girl I am -.-'

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I'm a huge Disney and Disney Pixar nerd. You're never too old. In love with Despicable Me.

If I had to pick a grown-up movie, I think it would be a tie between Julie and Julia, Bridesmaids and Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Sometimes I realise how much of a girl I am -.-'
That is too awesome so am I, a Pixar nerd.

freelancermaria

Reaction score
Tokenz
455.54z
To be honest, I have a lot on my list - Schindler's List, Gladiator, Pursuit of Happyness, Wonder, Enough, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and so on.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
I'd say my favorite movie was Terminator 2 Judgment Day. I've watched it more times than I can count.

Ye7RT8E.gif

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
There are a few movies I like and can watch it many times. They are The Sound of Music; The Pianist; Gone with the Wind; My Fair Lady and Somewhere in Time. I particularly like The Sound of Music. When I am feeling down, I watch this movie. It cheers me up.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back