What's Been Going On?

Users who are viewing this thread

TGLucario475

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Somewhere in the past two years this forum has changed from vBulletin to something that I'm unfamiliar with, and the activity levels have seem to crumble like the Manchester United empire under David Moyes. Unless I've missed something crazy since I went on a hiatus? o.o

Come on, give me the fill on whats happened!
And how come my post count has dropped? I remember it was at around 4,500-something, unless a forum section doesn't increase post count?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,070.61z
Hi @TGLucario475 !

First, welcome back to OTz. :waving:

To answer some questions the forum was changed from vB to XenForo with the previous forum owner. FYI, I purchased this forum last January. @Veronica still seems to come on once in a very rare blue moon. However, not often!

Yes indeed a lot has changed. Activity levels from what I can see are at a low. Only way to improve this though is if we all work together :) We still have several dedicated members to the site that post daily.

To my knowledge, something did happen with the board and some of the members that did make a significant drop in our activity previously to me purchasing the site. I won't be able to give you the full details on this as it happened long before my arrival :( However, it is in the past and I am looking to help revive the forum so the drama can stay where it is!

Anyhow, once again. Welcome back to the forum! If you have any questions, concerns, or need help figuring out this new software, then by all means let me know :)

TGLucario475

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Hey Jordan, it's kinda saddening that this place had drama :\ But that's in the past and I'll try to boost the activity levels to the best of my inability xD I'm gonna have to get used to this tagging system and figure out what makes it work, too.
Though I'll try to rebuilt my profile, but having one line for signature space is gonna be something I'll have to work with, going from having several lines xD

78,866Threads
2,185,223Messages
4,953Members
Back