What YouTubers do you watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Dr. John Campbell is one of my regular watches on YouTube. He's a brilliant teacher and gets all the facts... sort of the coles notes to all the latest medical evidence.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I can't say that I watch YouTube as much as I used to but when I do, I like watching YouTubers such as LazarBeam, Crayator, Fresh, Mully, The Boyz, and DazGames.

I also enjoy watching videos from Ninja as well from time to time and I do watch videos of those I support in the streaming world as well to help them.

svjiminfxv

Reaction score
Tokenz
39.10z
I tend to watch The Boys and Sam and Colby a lot as I have a big interest in the Ghost Hunts that Sam and Colby do. The Boys are also doing a few Ghost Hunts that are very interesting to watch.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I mainly watch Pokemon challenge Youtubers such as Scott's Thoughts, Jrose11, and Mahdrybread. I also watch urbex videos, mainly the Proper People as well as This Is Dan Bell. I also enjoy watching The Wolfe Pit, he usually purchases frozen dinners and reviews them.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
787.67z
I watch a variety of YouTubers. I mainly watch penguinz0, Digital Foundry, The Spiffing Brit and filian. I also watch random video essays breaking down various media and video game retrospectives.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back