What YouTubers do you watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

alakazam

not yet telekinetic
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
Are you into the whole YouTube world? Do you follow any YouTubers' activity? A lot of people post weekly or even daily videos on their YouTube channels, earn money from views, and interact with their subscribers.

Which YouTubers are you subscribed to? :confused:

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
I used to be heavy in the YouTube community one of my favorite youtubers was a British guy who would record rants he went by the name bodrochowski but he's been inactive and removed his videos for a few years now.
Now I mostly watch game grumps, jontron, and whatever people send me to watch

Exel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.57z
Only RayWilliamJohnson at the time.
I used to watch other YouTubers such as The Syndicate Project. (back when I actually enjoyed his videos)

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I have a list as long as my arm. ItsGrace (formerly known as DailyGrace) YDAD, Hanna Hart, Zoella, Tanya Burr. I watch a lot of beauty bloggers.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
Only RayWilliamJohnson at the time.
I used to watch other YouTubers such as The Syndicate Project. (back when I actually enjoyed his videos)
Ray William Johnson and his =3 was the only thing I watched as well. Sadly, his very last episode was this week :( Looks like the #1 top YouTuber is now officially retired from =3 xD

Tis indeed, a sad day on the internet.

Edit:
Here is his finale episode:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Never really got into subscriptions and such..I still search manually..I will check a users other videos thought if I like the one I landed on.

akaNeon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Pewdiepie :) . He is by far the most entertaining YouTuber and played one of my favourite games: "South park The stick of Truth". I'm still subscribed and actively watch HuskyStarcraft and HdStarcraft from the good, old Starcraft 2 days.

starfox64

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Like some of you in here, I really never got into subscriptions that much. I did like Ed Bassmaster and Smoove though. Ed is known for exploiting social faux pas while Smoove does a lot of gameplay videos for the Xbox and Playstation.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Watched Neil Young & Crazy Horse concert last night. I usually watch the live concerts (Simply Red in Sicily was good). Also like many lecture series and Harriot Potter animated books. The site has so much to offer, it's one of my favorite places to visit on the net.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
Ray William Johnson and his =3 was the only thing I watched as well. Sadly, his very last episode was this week :( Looks like the #1 top YouTuber is now officially retired from =3 xD

Tis indeed, a sad day on the internet.

Edit:
Here is his finale episode:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
pewdiepie is actually #1 youtuber

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
pewdiepie is actually #1 youtuber
Ya now he is. But that is because RWJ has not been doing his show all that much for the past year and a half. pewdiepie only has been #1 for about half a year where has RWJ has been the top #1 spot for nearly 1.5-2 years

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I wonder at what point they would need to realise, I'm too old for this. Can you be too old to make YouTube videos?

Matilde.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z

freelancermaria

Reaction score
Tokenz
455.54z
I follow a number of local YouTubers, including Vice Ganda. He is one of the most popular comedians in the country, and I love him not only for his wit but also for his generosity.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
I don't have specific you tubers that I watch. I rarely go to the YouTube to watch certain videos that I am trying to learn about. Like the cooking videos for instance

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back