• Participants list

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Re: RE: what would you do?

AtlanticBlue99 said:
Tazzy said:
well this is how i feel ( which is not like all females ) i think she called cause either shes been thinking about you ..... and just wonted to see how you were doing ...... OR from the young gals ideas shes looking for some fun... and you must have been a good time ... so she figures she can take up were she left off seeing you think SHES ALL THAT :dunno :dunno

we never got around to having sex *dammit*, but we were going to, then she moved away... i can talk to people here. she would be a good time though.

Well if thats all your after i wouldnt worry about it unless your just wonting to waste some time

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
noooo, its just that if she is really serious about meeting up, shed call again- right? or is it one of those "you snooze, you lose" situations?

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z

Tazzy said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:
Tazzy said:
well this is how i feel ( which is not like all females ) i think she called cause either shes been thinking about you ..... and just wonted to see how you were doing ...... OR from the young gals ideas shes looking for some fun... and you must have been a good time ... so she figures she can take up were she left off seeing you think SHES ALL THAT :dunno :dunno

we never got around to having sex *dammit*, but we were going to, then she moved away... i can talk to people here. she would be a good time though.

Well if thats all your after i wouldnt worry about it unless your just wonting to waste some time

if we had sex, id stay in touch and probably date her again. we had a ton of fun when we used to date. we went to cool places and had fun times.

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z

AtlanticBlue99 said:
well i forgot she existed til she called. i dont want to waste my time, there are girls closer than that. id be better off i think finding someone closer.

chances are she doesnt want to get back together with you, maybe she just wondered how you are doing. Seriously, dont be an asshole - call her back. Unless you think its gonna cause serious problems, but it doesnt sound to me like thats how you feel.

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
wel, i didnt get the call. if my mom didnt tell me she called when i was at work, i never woulda gotten it. sooo it isnt being rude to not call back. :dunno

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Thats what i think after all hes been making such a BIG DEAL out of it and talking about how SHES ALL THAT maybe he regrets not catching some of that ASS before it left :dunno :dunno

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
true. i think ill go see her some in the summer. then, it is on the way to the beach. so if things dont work out- party at the beach :rock

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
very good enjoy your G/F now and dont make such a big deal over a phone call ...... if she calls back just ask her what she wonted ......... and go from there if all it is was a PIECE of ass well there are more important things then that ....... stay with your G/F now :eek:wned

bootsie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Did you think that if you were an ass to her when you 2 broke up that she's looking for revenge? Maybe she was just bored when she called.

I'm not proud of it, but I've done things like that (in my long ago, younger years)

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
to be honest, it doesnt sound like you guys had anything too special going on... how old were you when you dated?

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

bootsie said:
Did you think that if you were an ass to her when you 2 broke up that she's looking for revenge? Maybe she was just bored when she called.

I'm not proud of it, but I've done things like that (in my long ago, younger years)

I agree with Bootsie on that but i think we decided this may be just a piece of ass ( though i know you wont turn it down ) :lol :lol..... But didnt you say you were mean ot her when youll split up ?????

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
15, yes we were young... but i made this thread b/c i thought it was odd she would call after so long. i wanted to know if you could explain her reasoning, i dont want to talk to her... just looking for opinions.

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

AtlanticBlue99 said:
15, yes we were young... but i made this thread b/c i thought it was odd she would call after so long. i wanted to know if you could explain her reasoning, i dont want to talk to her... just looking for opinions.

based on the age alone, i wouldnt fret it. if (big if) you dont really have felings for her now (real ones) id say screw it (not literally - perverts). if she just wanted to do something, hang out, whatever, then you didnt miss anything important. if not, shell call again (maybe)

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
cool. ill probably meet up with her tho this summer just to hang out some. probably go to the beach or something. that is assuming she called to meet up again, not be an ass :dunno

bootsie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

AtlanticBlue99 said:

Wait, you said in the beginning of the thread that you didn't know whether you should call her or not.
and OU said:
your being a woman now fu

So, the question is: Do you want to call her or not? I would be dying to call her just to see why she called in the first place.

78,869Threads
2,185,249Messages
4,954Members
Back