Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
I enjoyed comedies like the cosby show and fawlty towers. When i was even younger i watched cartoons like xmen, spiderman, batman. Most of the times though i played with my transformers.

Kotro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This is where I reveal my "child of the 80's" side: I loved and still have fond memories of the stuff I saw on TV on those days. There was Knight Rider, Quantum Leap, MacGyver, the A-Team, A.L.F., reruns of All in the Family and Family Ties. I even remember the shock that was watching the very first episodes of The Simpsons.

Annetteb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This is where I reveal my "child of the 80's" side: I loved and still have fond memories of the stuff I saw on TV on those days. There was Knight Rider, Quantum Leap, MacGyver, the A-Team, A.L.F., reruns of All in the Family and Family Ties. I even remember the shock that was watching the very first episodes of The Simpsons.

I grew up watching those shows too. Another old show I loved watching was CHIPS. I loved watching those cops on their motorcycles and I use to watch The Incredible Hulk. That was another favorite tv show of mine.

FoxInSox

Banned, by user's request!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The Brady Bunch
The Partridge Family
Room 222
Gilligan's Island
The Mod Squad
Mission Impossible

Last edited by a moderator:

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Jacques Cousteau (deep sea documentaries)
wild life shows
Gilligan's Island
The Andy Giffith Show
Gomer Pile
Voltron
Mr. Rogers (A genius)
(any show that had puppets)
The Letter People
The Blood Hound Gang
Reading Rainbow
Thunder Cats
The Muppet Show
Electric Company
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
The Math Factory
Clyde the Safety Frog
3-2-1 Contact

Makeshifter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
When I was a pre-teen, I was dangerously into Sailor Moon. I'm not the kind of kid who was ever really into anything girly at all, but the premise of a bunch of "normal girls" gaining planet-based super powers was far too cool to resist. I wasn't a crazy otaku or anything (I didn't know what that was at the time), but it definitely made a big impact on me. I still have a soft spot for it, but as an adult, it's an absolutely abysmal show, particularly the English dub version. :24:

SS42A

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The Flash TV series has become one of my favorites, in particular the pilot show where Barry Allen (John Wesley Shipp) gets electrocuted while surrounded by chemicals. Justice League is equally good too, and I especially like the Wally West version of the Flash. For a second I thought it was Barry Allen, but I knew that because of his comedic behavior, he wasn't Barry.

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I was a pre-teen, I was dangerously into Sailor Moon. I'm not the kind of kid who was ever really into anything girly at all, but the premise of a bunch of "normal girls" gaining planet-based super powers was far too cool to resist. I wasn't a crazy otaku or anything (I didn't know what that was at the time), but it definitely made a big impact on me. I still have a soft spot for it, but as an adult, it's an absolutely abysmal show, particularly the English dub version. :24:

You remind me of my old days. I used to watch Sailormoon on the Asian channel, which was one of my favorite cartoon TV shows back when I was little. I would beg my parents to turn on the cartoon channel when Sailormoon was on.

Makeshifter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
You remind me of my old days. I used to watch Sailormoon on the Asian channel, which was one of my favorite cartoon TV shows back when I was little. I would beg my parents to turn on the cartoon channel when Sailormoon was on.

On the Asian channel? That's pretty cool! Did you watch it in its original language, or was it a dub in another language altogether? :D Yeah, Sailor Moon just one of those silly things I have such a soft heart for.

MyPaperBleeds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I was young it was mainly cartoons - Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Jackie Chan Adventures, Pokemon, X-men, etc etc.

I did watch some more adult-like shows, I guess, with my parents though and I did enjoy them and still do - Family Matters, Fresh Prince, X-Files, Hercules, Xena, Married... with Children.

amy005

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I was in HS a few years ago my favorite TV show was Veronica Mars. I also watched shows like Roswell and Degrassi. I still watch Degrassi even though the cast has changed a lot since then. I think it will always be one of my favorite shows even though I am now 25 and started watching it when I was around 16.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
I loved 90210 lol, and Melrose Place. I'm honestly drawing a blank otherwise. My So called Life was short but sweet. Before my teen years; the Cosby Show, Family Ties, Alf.. all the usuals; it's not like there were a billion options back in the day lol. Later on; Friends, Seinfeld etc

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
When I was in HS a few years ago my favorite TV show was Veronica Mars. I also watched shows like Roswell and Degrassi. I still watch Degrassi even though the cast has changed a lot since then. I think it will always be one of my favorite shows even though I am now 25 and started watching it when I was around 16.

Degrassi! lol yes.. I watched the original growing up, I loved it.

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Fresh Prince, X-Files, Hercules, Xena

Forgot about those classics. The fresh prince has gone a long way since his comedian days, except in after life which had a misleading poster / trailer. He was hardly in it, and when he had screen time it was pretty bad. X-files was great, and i also used to watch xena and hercules. Really enjoyed it when they done crossovers!

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back