What song is stuck in your head right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

skye

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
If I Lose Myself by One Republic. I don't normally go for mainstream songs but this one kind of stuck in my head and it won't get out. I love the song anyways and the lyrics is really good. :)

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Purple Rain. I heard a version on utube (not Etta's). It was mixed in with many others under Relaxing Blues Blues Music 2014. Vol 2. Driving me nutzo because I can't find out who sang it (female with very strong voice). It's approx. 1:30:28 on the timer line. Help please and thank you.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have Outside by Calvin Harris featuring Ellie Goulding stuck in my head. I really love the song too so, it's not exactly a bad thing. The funny thing is that there are bits and pieces of the song stuck in my head, not even the whole song.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
RIght now, Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" is stuck inside my head, which is just terrific for me since I hate this song with a passion.

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I just watched the movie Frozen the other day on tv, so I would have to say that the song "Let It Go" is stuck in my head right now. It's catchy, isn't it? Considering that it's a soundtrack from a cartoon, a lot of adults love to sing that song in videoke bars.

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I've been having the strangest songs stuck in my head lately. Bop to the Top was stuck in my head for a few days, you know the song from High School Musical. I have no idea why.

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
The worst rap ever is stuck in my head:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
If not now, the most recent? I'm embarrassed to say mine is Don't Stop Believing. Why is it when I get a song stuck in my head, it's always on the list of most annoying songs ever to be sung? Well, to me anyway. Someone merely mentioned it and now it's torturing me lol.

Yours?
I have a lot of songs that are stock in my head right now. They are good Afrobeats sounds from my Nigerian artists with good lyrics and vibes that sets the spirit of a man high when they are low. Listening to Soweto by victony ft omah lay & rema, davido ft favr-kante, Bella Shmurda ft phyno - converse etc they run round my head.

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
894.47z
The weather by Felicity. they are a punk band from florida and they are a great bunch of guys. oh and they are friends of mine. they just opened up for a band called the used.

78,865Threads
2,185,199Messages
4,953Members
Back