What song is stuck in your head right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
If not now, the most recent? I'm embarrassed to say mine is Don't Stop Believing. Why is it when I get a song stuck in my head, it's always on the list of most annoying songs ever to be sung? Well, to me anyway. Someone merely mentioned it and now it's torturing me lol.

Yours?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Don't ask.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Mellowing out right now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Mine is Saturnus - Christ Goodbye. Everytime I force it out of my head, I end up listening to it all over again and get it stuck yet again.

blueeyes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Last night I was listening to an old CD I had made years ago and since then I can't get the song "Misguided Angel" by the Cowboy Junkies out of my head..lol

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Right now it's Layla by Eric Clapton, the slow version not the original Derrick and the Dominoes version. I was at work with my dad earlier today and his coworker was singing it, so it's basically been stuck in my head ever since. Though if he wasn't singing that this morning then Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson would probably be stuck in my head, since it always seems to be stuck in my head!

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've got "Uptown Funk" and I'm having a total brainfreeze on whose song it is. It's currently one of my favorite because it's just so upbeat. It came on when my daughter and I got in the car this morning and it went like this.
Me: Hey Rayne, you too hot this morning?
Rayne: No...
Me: A little too cold...
Rayne: Yeah...
Me: Yeah, me too.
Rayne: Girls hit ya... hallelujah...oooOOoooo

78,865Threads
2,185,199Messages
4,953Members
Back