what song are you currently listening to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
the sound my computer makes...?

i could start up some mp3s i guess....a crap now im self consious of the non-music in my room.... :fu

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
me Im stillin some of the old stuff ......NIckelback, 3 doors down , Usher , Bionca, Ginuine , and afew of the really old like Jon Bonjovi , :lol :lol

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well on my way to work in my truck i was listening to George Thorogood & the Destroyers - Madison Blues, 1 Burbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer :D

I usually jam out to Weezer most of the time though...can't wait for their new album in May :booze

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
StangMang said:
Well on my way to work in my truck i was listening to George Thorogood & the Destroyers - Madison Blues, 1 Burbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer :D

I usually jam out to Weezer most of the time though...can't wait for their new album in May :booze

thorogood is a great guitarist (if im thinking of the right name)

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
StangMang said:

Have you heard "Hollywood"? I just heard it the other day.

I've got a new Chevelle live bootleg in right now.

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
StangMang said:

Have you heard "Hollywood"? I just heard it the other day.

I've got a new Chevelle live bootleg in right now.

Yup :D :rock

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hollywood is the only song I've heard so far. But they are sticking to their sound, so I'm happy.
30913d1eb2a98e14c61fea73f8478b40.gif

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Ya me too...i'm pretty pissed though...they are playing at the Avalon in Boston over here May 8th and tickets went on sale a week ago on Saturday at 10 AM and they sold out that day for general admission...i was so pissed when i went to buy tickets they next day...me and my buddy wanna try to sneak in..errrr

Booze, they're playing in CA on April 29th at the Warfield Theater in San Fransisco if your interested...might be sold out though :dunno

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
StangMang said:
Ya me too...i'm pretty pissed though...they are playing at the Avalon in Boston over here May 8th and tickets went on sale a week ago on Saturday at 10 AM and they sold out that day for general admission...i was so pissed when i went to buy tickets they next day...me and my buddy wanna try to sneak in..errrr

Booze, they're playing in CA on April 29th at the Warfield Theater in San Fransisco if your interested...might be sold out though :dunno

I never go to concerts anymore. I go to clubs when my old favorites come to town.
Win tickets off the radio. They always buy a shiz load.
5132129dbc7d7011fcc9c80112df4f49.gif

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back