What shows do you watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
What shows do you guys watch on on a regular basis? Their are a few shows I never miss.

• Sons of Anarchy
  • Dexter
  • Desperate Housewives
  • C.S.I. Miami
  • Reaper
How about you guys, watching anything good?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Tyler Durden

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
Yes :)

and yes :(:mad fucking fickle TV audience :thumbdown

I don't know how it would translate, but if you can at all you should seek out the UK version.

It truly was our best show in years with an incredible series finale too (and with the wonderful John Simm and Philip Glenister in it)

Richy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I dont watch all that much telly, if its on it normally gets turned off for games.

I like torchwood, and football (Soccer to you American peoples)

canidae

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't know how it would translate, but if you can at all you should seek out the UK version.

It truly was our best show in years with an incredible series finale too (and with the wonderful John Simm and Philip Glenister in it)

Now that the US version has been canned, I am definitely interested in seeing the original.

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't really watch a lot of TV. TV in general sucks.

The only show I keep up with is Heroes. I love house but the newest season characters SUCK, so I watch the old episodes. Modern Marvels if it is on.

I don't even watch Heroes on TV. I wait for them to upload it to their website. Less commercials! :thumbup

Tyler Durden

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
Now that the US version has been canned, I am definitely interested in seeing the original.

I think it would translate fine. I mean the fashions were roughly the same on both sides of the Atlantic in that era. You have to remember we have far shorter seasons too. Our version had only two seaons and about 7 or 8 episodes of one hour on each. First season finale was very good, the Series finale was greatness.

Tyler Durden

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
I don't even watch Heroes on TV. I wait for them to upload it to their website. Less commercials! :thumbup

First season of Heroes I absolutely loved.

Second series sucked but I kept the faith.

Third season was so bad I finally gave up four episodes in.

I'm hoping Lost doesn't go the same way for me. The first three seasons were incredible and then the fourth so so. This 5th one I'm not digging at all

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
First season of Heroes I absolutely loved.

Second series sucked but I kept the faith.

Third season was so bad I finally gave up four episodes in.

I'm hoping Lost doesn't go the same way for me. The first three seasons were incredible and then the fourth so so. This 5th one I'm not digging at all

They definitely are getting worse as time goes on, but I guess I'm a sucker for the show. I think they have to many things going on at once to try and cram it all into 45 mins which keeps the show kind of shallow.

Tyler Durden

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
They definitely are getting worse as time goes on, but I guess I'm a sucker for the show. I think they have to many things going on at once to try and cram it all into 45 mins which keeps the show kind of shallow.

I liked the simplicity of the original show, but once everybody had super powers (like the Indian guy) and everybody seemed to be able to survive death......

Shows do this a lot. Once you don't believe in the mortality of the characters, even super heroes, then how are you supposed to care about their impending doom?

canidae

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think it would translate fine. I mean the fashions were roughly the same on both sides of the Atlantic in that era. You have to remember we have far shorter seasons too. Our version had only two seaons and about 7 or 8 episodes of one hour on each. First season finale was very good, the Series finale was greatness.

I've already been investigating trying to watch it online, with little luck so far. But will keep trying.

I see what you mean about the season length. We have only one season, but it's 17 episodes long.

Tyler Durden

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
I've already been investigating trying to watch it online, with little luck so far. But will keep trying.

I see what you mean about the season length. We have only one season, but it's 17 episodes long.

I just looked at Surf The Channel and strangely it wasn't on there

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I liked the simplicity of the original show, but once everybody had super powers (like the Indian guy) and everybody seemed to be able to survive death......

Shows do this a lot. Once you don't believe in the mortality of the characters, even super heroes, then how are you supposed to care about their impending doom?

Yea, all the major characters seem to escape death. They have killed off a few. Mica's parents and then another one actually in last weeks show.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back