What PC games to look forward to?

Users who are viewing this thread

mistymi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It seems there are hardly any PC games to look forward to. There is The Sims 4 but there hasn't been any news for a long time. Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 for PC was announced but any hype was ruined by their announcement of the mobile version. Most indie games end up going early access which makes their releases less special. There is Watch Dogs I guess but the character you play as seems boring to me. Are there any PC games you're looking forward to?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

akaNeon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Diablo 3 and Titanfall. These games are going to ruin my A-levels results for sure. Diablo 3's hype is not half as big as when it launched but that's probably a good thing when it comes to Blizzard games. Titanfall looks like a ton of fun too and everyone should be looking forward to it!

SpiderShark

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.07z
I'm looking forward to Starcraft 2:Legacy of the Void. The campaigns of the first 2 installations were excellent and I want to see how the story ends. There is also Watch Dogs, which is set to be released at the end of May and from what I've seen in the trailer, it's definitely a promising game, but we'll see how it turns out.

akaNeon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm looking forward to Starcraft 2:Legacy of the Void. The campaigns of the first 2 installations were excellent and I want to see how the story ends. There is also Watch Dogs, which is set to be released at the end of May and from what I've seen in the trailer, it's definitely a promising game, but we'll see how it turns out.
It's really sad how the Starcraft 2 community is getting smaller and smaller. The casters are complaining about the lack of replays and also the small tournaments are being set down. I'm really curious how the expansion is going to pan out compared to the decent numbers on HotS

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, I'm a JRPG geek, so Trails in the Sky Second Chapter is the game that will be released this year that I'm looking forward to. The combat of the game employs a version of the classic turn-based strategy battle system. For those who are into the classic JRPG games, this game is highly recommended. Of course, if you haven't done yet, you should play the first game The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky before the second game is released this year.

mistymi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It's really sad how the Starcraft 2 community is getting smaller and smaller. The casters are complaining about the lack of replays and also the small tournaments are being set down. I'm really curious how the expansion is going to pan out compared to the decent numbers on HotS
I'm curious about Legacy of the Void too. I've watched and played Starcraft 2 since the beta and it hasn't become the game I hoped for. There was Starbow hype for a while but I haven't been following. I guess it never became that big. I haven't watched or played that much for a while because I got bored. I really hope Legacy of the Void is a major improvement.

Teph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Wildstar comes out soon :D i've been playing the beta and it's great fun! So hopefully i can fall in to that MMO while i wait for Warlords of Draenor!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back