What method do you stick to for weight loss?

Users who are viewing this thread

MyPaperBleeds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Do you exercise more? Eat less calories? Have you joined a gym or a sport? Has it worked for you?

Just curious what everyone else does - I absolutely hate exercise, or at least running/cardio. So my main form of weight loss has to be through cutting calories and portion sizes. Haven't done too bad - lost around 30 lbs alone from that. Now, however, I've incorporated some forms of exercise in. I found out that I love swing dancing so I joined a club on my college campus and eventually became an officer so I'd be even more inclined to show up. Go to that once a week, and sometimes we go to weekend dance events. Connected to that I love dancing in general so I tend to place the Just Dance games for Xbox 360. I also found that I enjoy the Jillian Michaels dvds and they're easy to follow and see results.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Do you exercise more? Eat less calories?

Both. Well done for losing so much weight so far but you may find that the more you lose the harder it is to lose more. Eating less and exercising more is the best way to go. Jillian Michaels is great, she is such a good motivator and it feels like you are in her class working out with her.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
A few days per week, I'll walk at least one mile per day.

I also like to post comments to online forums such as OffTopicz.com after supper in order to keep my mind off of eating goodies, as my cravings for eating goodies is usually at it's strongest during the evening hours.

DaveM

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This year I've started in earnest to lose weight. What's worked for me has been eating lots of clean things. Lean meat, eggs, fruit, veg, I only have processed at the weekend. If at all. It's pretty much the paleo diet. I also swim loads and lift weights. It seems to be working wonders.

Frank Moses

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Pure Green Coffee Beans Extract is one of the best and easy method to reduce weight because it burns the carolies in body and loose weight with in weeks without any side effect and hard exercise.

Last edited by a moderator:
78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back