What Makes Your Religion, the Right Religion

Users who are viewing this thread

joshposh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Years ago I was washing my car next to my subdivisions main pavilion/clubhouse where they had parties for its homeowners. It started raining and sure enough two groups of 2's met under the clubhouse. They were Jehovah's Witness and Morons. I didn't pick on it at first, but 20 minutes later I heard them going off on each other. They had a little battle on who was right. I thought it was funny. I liked the Morons because they had their cute little bikes.

I just want to know from the people out there that are religious, what makes you right and everyone else wrong? This is a long standing debate between different religions and I want to hear it here in this forum.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.30z
No such thing as a "right religion" dude. I'm not religious, but I sure did grow up in a religious household...which is why I am not religious. *snigger*

These people who swear their god and religion is the only "true" religion and god are scary nuts. Those are the sort that will freaking kill whole races to try and prove their point. People seem to confuse being spiritual and being religious as being the same thing and they REALLY aren't.

These religious loonies need to realize that their point of view and opinion is just that...and, like arseholes, everyone has one. :meh:

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Furthermore, religious discussions can be sensitive and personal, and it is not respectful to make light of or find humor in others' beliefs or conflicts.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
I don't think my religion is the right one. Am still searching for the truth. Am open for new ideas and truth. I don't believe in one religion, am still searching for the truth.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Tokenz
36.83z
All religions matter. There is no guarantee that a particular religion is right or wrong. It is all about having the mindset that what your religion is practicing is all about love. Why would anyone think of their religion being the best? I can't even understand.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
There's no such thing as the right religion. Everyone believes in different things, each religion has their own views on life and the afterlife. I personally do not follow organized religion myself. I think some religions are way too controlling and are strict, which is why I don't follow any organized religions.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back