• If heart broken

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
There are times we feel lonely and it cannot be avoided of there's a cause of that. There might be reasons why feel lonely sometimes in our lives?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I guess we all individually define loneliness in that we could have no money or be sick or be at home alone etc…?…as listed above but we wouldn’t necessarily feel lonely…because of the support we may have around us…loneliness for me is more a disconnection from the world and environment for whatever reason, it’s an emotional thing…we could be in a room full of people but still feel lonely if we feel disconnected and ‘on the outside’ …human connections are a big part of life that we can feel lonely if we struggle to achieve at times…./…just musing….

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Thank you so much Ami for sharing with us your nice thoughts and feelings about loneliness that must not be taken seriously. This feeling is only temporary.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
…I guess we all individually define loneliness in that we could have no money or be sick or be at home alone etc…?…as listed above but we wouldn’t necessarily feel lonely…because of the support we may have around us…loneliness for me is more a disconnection from the world and environment for whatever reason, it’s an emotional thing…we could be in a room full of people but still feel lonely if we feel disconnected and ‘on the outside’ …human connections are a big part of life that we can feel lonely if we struggle to achieve at times…./…just musing….
I will use your post Ammi i don't need to say anything, you said everything i was thinking and no way i will ever be able to put it in writing so well as you did 👏

Cory90

Reaction score
Tokenz
48.94z
I think my loneliness sometimes comes from a sense of being alone with all my thoughts to myself and nothing to do at the time. Sometimes I don't feel like doing anything, even attending my own hobbies, so I'll just usually relax, but I'll feel kind of lonely in the process.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Tokenz
36.83z
There are times we feel lonely and it cannot be avoided of there's a cause of that. There might be reasons why feel lonely sometimes in our lives?

Not having money is the only reason that I can become lonely and feel sad. Money is a big source of happiness and when you have it, you can say that you have arrived. Not having money can result in you not having food that you would want to eat too.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Not having money is the only reason that I can become lonely and feel sad. Money is a big source of happiness and when you have it, you can say that you have arrived. Not having money can result in you not having food that you would want to eat too.
Agree money is a facilitator of happiness. No money life is like crazy 🤑💵😁

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back