What Laptop do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
I have HP laptop and I use it for my learning and office work.

Do you have laptop? What brand do you have?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.43z
I got 4.

An HP laptop. I will be selling it soon.
An Asus Laptop. I use to develop on.
A macbook air. Just my personal laptop I use on the go.
A Lenovo Thinkpad. Provided to me by work.

Then of course, outside of laptops,
I have my custom built Desktop, and an iMac.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I have a Lenovo laptop which I seldom use because the battery runs out fasts, it's old more than 6 years old. I don't use it to connect to the internet because it's too slow. I only use it to perform office tasks like MS word and Excel.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
I have a Lenovo laptop, this old laptop does not work really well but still, I can use it normally, even though I have several problems with it (yeah I know i have to change it)

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I have a Lenovo laptop, this old laptop does not work really well but still, I can use it normally, even though I have several problems with it (yeah I know i have to change it)
Same with me, actually my Lenovo laptop crashed last year and all of my filed were corrupted. I had it formatted but it's so slow and the battery drains so fast that I have to keep it plugged while working.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I use a Dell laptop for both personal and business purposes. I've been utilizing a laptop for many years to complete my task with amazing quality. This laptop is just too fortunate for me to have provided so much profit.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I at the moment have a Lenovo laptop but the laptop is now nearly 9 years old and it is starting to show it's age. I would love to be able to upgrade but funds are the biggest issue, especially with how the world is at the moment so for now I wait and hope it holds out for as long as I need it.

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
I at the moment have a Lenovo laptop but the laptop is now nearly 9 years old and it is starting to show it's age. I would love to be able to upgrade but funds are the biggest issue, especially with how the world is at the moment so for now I wait and hope it holds out for as long as I need it.
I hope you can upgrade soon

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
I use a Dell laptop for both personal and business purposes. I've been utilizing a laptop for many years to complete my task with amazing quality. This laptop is just too fortunate for me to have provided so much profit.
Dell and HP both are really good and sturdy

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I got 4.

An HP laptop. I will be selling it soon.
An Asus Laptop. I use to develop on.
A macbook air. Just my personal laptop I use on the go.
A Lenovo Thinkpad. Provided to me by work.

Then of course, outside of laptops,
I have my custom built Desktop, and an iMac.
Thank you for providing information about your computing gadgets. You appear to have a range of gadgets to meet a variety of purposes. It's fantastic that you have a professional laptop and a personal laptop for on-the-go use. Furthermore, having a custom-built desktop and an iMac gives you additional computing possibilities. I hope these devices are useful to you.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I realize how inconvenient it may be to have an old computer, especially when money is limited. It's fantastic that you're being cautious of your budget and deferring upgrades until they're financially doable for you.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back