• Violate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I am so curious about your favorite color because I saw a man who is always wearing blue colored t-shirts and blue-colored stuff. I searched about the symbol of blue and it said that blue typifies truth. My favorite colors are sharp red, green, white, yellow, and blue. Red symbolizes love, green life, yellow cheerfulness, being cheerful, and blue to mean cool. What about you? Also share us the reason why like that color.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
It is Yellow especially i love it on flowers and pillows or other small decor, but not an easy colour to wear not many... also i like on clothes colours like Peach, Orange, Golden brown. Olive. Gold , Mustard. and coral.
this is the colours you will most see me wearing .. because this colours suit me the best..i used to wear a lot of blue but then not many colours you could find in the past ...
i don't know but i love colours i don't stick to one .. black will be the colour i use less

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
I think is black. Black use to blend beautifully with any colour. I have a lot of blacks and trousers. It is my favorite dressing code

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
It is Yellow especially i love it on flowers and pillows or other small decor, but not an easy colour to wear not many... also i like on clothes colours like Peach, Orange, Golden brown. Olive. Gold , Mustard. and coral.
this is the colours you will most see me wearing .. because this colours suit me the best..i used to wear a lot of blue but then not many colours you could find in the past ...
i don't know but i love colours i don't stick to one .. black will be the colour i use less
They are good and cool colors, very symbolic.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back