What is/was for lunch?

Users who are viewing this thread

MissPotato

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I did some crab and corn soup with an egg and chives. It went perfect with brown rice and simple luncheon meat. My boyfriend loved it! Not a drop of soup was left after lunch time. (Always a good sign :D )

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Firelily99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Probably going to have some rice pilaf, boiled yellow squash, and a spinach salad. Nothing fancy tonight, not feeling like putting much effort into the whole eating thing.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Grilled eggplant, fresh mozzarella, roasted red pepper with balsamic vinegar whole wheat sub. Delicious!

writeletters

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
We are making a kumara and bacon salad with honey mustard dressing today! I don't cook very often, so I'm quite excited. We're also going to be making this dish for a cooking competition!

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I had some vegetables and chicken breasts for lunch today. It was alright, although chicken breast wasn't my favorites dish. I had it 3 days in a row for lunch.

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Today I made my awesome super cheesy penne ale vodka. It's basically a mixture of the vodka sauce with seasoned pasta, and then I add mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese! It's incredible when you make a big pot, let it cool down, then throw it in the microwave for a minute!

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
Once again, I ate a cheeseburger for lunch.

However, I also had a Baby Ruth chocolate bar, which is a candy bar that I haven't eaten in ages up until this afternoon.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back