What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Users who are viewing this thread

lizzief79

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
I like trying new things out but don't think I have eaten anything really strange. I have tried frog's legs, snails, ostrich and kangaroo. Nothing too way out. What have you tried?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

santorebirth

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I once ate a boa constrictor. My drinking buddies tricked me into thinking that it was something else so I ate some. If you're wondering what it tastes like, I can say that it tastes a lot like chicken meat.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Cricket. Some science centre cooked crickets way back when I was a kid. So I ate one for the hell of it. I don't really remember what it tasted like. All I know was it was not to bad xD

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
Although I could very easily be described as pretty adventurous in most things - when it comes to eating I unfortunately - have to rely on others to to tell me what some of their bizarre choices taste like - due to the fact that I'm very restricted in what I can eat.

So - much as I would like to able to say that I have actually eaten - sheeps eyes, bulls testicles, jellyfish, fried sparrows and some kind of moving octapus pulp o_O I've so far only sat next to people who did :D

There is however one food that I have tried - which is actually considered to be a delicacy where I live - and one that I think could very easily be described as adventurous eating and that is these

Food - Sea Urchins.jpg

Sea Urchins - which are traditionally served like this and generally eaten live :hungry:

Much as I don't think that I would have any problem in trying some of the other foods mentioned and even - apart from the dog food - have tried many of them - its the crickets that I would have the biggest problem with :eek: as even though my cats eat them on a very regular basis - I've not as yet ever thought they look delicious enough - to try and grab one off them and start eating it :D

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back