What Is The Most Endearing Quality of Your Partner That Made You Fall For Her/Him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
We at times cannot really answer the question : "Why do you like him/her?" What is the most endearing quality of your partner that made you fall for her/him?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Lady350

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: What Is The Most Endearing Quality of Your Partner That Made You Fall For Her/Him

I fell in love with my husband after he hugged me. I felt the since of love and security. We met and a friendly gathering. We were supposed to be dating after that but the initial attraction was not there for either of us. During the gathering we were able to talk about all types of topics, laugh and agree during the conversations, and disagree but listen to the reasons and figure out a solution so we both would understand each others side. This gathering made us want to be friends and hang out more. When I was leaving, he gave me a hug and I was all in at that time, and so was he. I was like an electric shock that zapped us. Oh and I love his big stomach.

FoxInSox

Banned, by user's request!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: What Is The Most Endearing Quality of Your Partner That Made You Fall For Her/Him

His wickedly gifted sense of humour. :)

eleigh17

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

The most endearing quality of my partner is that I can talk to him about anything. We can have serious conversations about the most crazy things like space and time travel, and we can also have silly conversations that we would never want anyone else to hear. I'm never scared to bring any topic up to talk to him about and I know that he will be open and honest to me.

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

Before I met my lady I'd heard rumors that she was a loose girl. However that impression was shattered when I met her formally [on official business]. For the one hour we talked I couldn't help noticing that she was very intelligent and somehow when the conversation was steered to personal matters, she told me she'd broken up with her boyfriend and quite naturally, I swung into action. . .

lovemwaf

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

She was exciting and a breath of fresh air. Someone who understood me and i think that she had something about her that would brighten up the room. But as time goes on she is just so insecure and makes a lot of assumptions and so it is really hard to figure her out. Things change and sometimes you just dont know what to do about it all

bmfc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

My husband is a very emotional person. Now, being a man, he doesn't let to many people, see that side of him. But, that is what made me fall in love with him.

MyPaperBleeds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

The way he can just look at me and make me smile like an idiot. The way how even when he's half asleep he'll move over to hold me or kiss me on the forehead and whisper he loves me in the middle of the night when he randomly wakes up.

Igor Sobral

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.11z

She is the most faithful and trustworthy person I've ever met. She is caring to the ones she loves and love her back but she can also be pretty mean and cold - if there's something she doesn't like and don't like being done to her, there will be trouble. And that's when I fall for her, right there.

Sherief

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

There is so much about my wife that I love, but when you ask what made me fall in love with her, I would have to say her free spirit. We are so much in sync when it comes to being spontaneous and open minded. She is able to be adventurous with me and daring. She loves trying new things and has no reservations when it comes to taking chances. I fell in love with her heart, her drive, her ambition, her courage, her fearlessness...I fell in love with all of her!!!!

tamron

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

I have started a whole list of what made me fall in love with her. It's a million little things, things you don't even realize until they're gone and she's not there. Ways she pronounces words, the way her mouth does that thing when she's frustrated, the snort when she laughs, the way she moves her hands when she talks.

There are all those little things, but the main reason I was attracted to her was the way she carried herself. She oozed confidence.

And while I've come to learn of her insecurities since then, I still find it unbelievably sexy the way she holds herself in public.

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
The most endearing quality of my husband that made me fall for him is his SIMPLICITY in everything. The reason why we are compatible to each other is that we are both simple in many ways. And we just both want simple life as long as we are healthy and are able to eat everyday and had comfortable shelter to live. We are not both a materialistic person but to think we can buy anything we want. My husband they said had good looks but that is not what I fall for him but instead like what I say he is a very simple man even he had something in life.

deansaliba

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The fact that she did not run a mile when she saw me! :p

I think the quality I love most about her is that despite my appearance and various medical problems (arthritis, psoriasis, bipolar, etc) she still loves the heck out of me from the moment she first saw my picture on Facebook five years ago. :)

Te'Arra

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
The first thing I loved about my husband was his voice. It was really deep and sensual. I was instantly hooked. After that it was his smile. I love to see my husband smile!:p

forceofnature

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think a number of things made me fall for my girlfriend. The fact that she was the first person I had ever known that truly understands me, the fact that we became best friends very quickly, and she also has a bubbly and zany sense of humour. It was all of these things that initially attracted me to her. Not forgetting to mention that she truly does have the best bum and the most beautiful hair in the world :D

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I would have to say that the fact that she is a genuine all around good kind woman. She would do anything to help anyone. If she could. She has taught me so much about reeling in my emotions and not showing when I am truely pissed off. She has taught me so much about unconditional love.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
From the start I was treated with the utmost respect. He really wanted me in his life. I felt so wanted and loved. He is a bit of a romantic :)

This is a lovely thread - makes me all gooey inside reading it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NobodysSon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I first met my girlfriend I immediately could see that she was very shy. Even a bit awkward. As I got to know her, I caught glimpses of a very witty, fun, charming woman buried under a layer of self-doubt. As our friendship grew, that layer dissolved away more and more until the person that I am now hopelessly in love with shone through. She is incredible and she doesn't even realize it.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
He has a really sweet personality. You couldn't as for anyone any sweeter. He will always help me, even when I don't ask for help. I don't know how I got so lucky.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back