Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

diprod

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
My last purchase was this double burner electric stove. It's so cheap that it costs only $10 because it's from a coupon site! I had to buy it for my little apartment.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
The new Pearl Jam CD. Yes, I'm old school...I like the physical product.

BioLee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I just bought from a Spanish company my first tablet, 10" Bq Edison 2 QC that I will need for college since most of my books are actually pdf's.

writeletters

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last thing I bought was groceries from the supermarket this morning. But apart from that, it was a novel from the bookstore yesterday, Agatha Christie's 'The Murder on the Links'.

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I always buy ebook online when I can't avoid it. The last book I bought [at the moment thinking it was damn hilarious. I was wrong!] is David Sedaris' Me Talk Pretty One Day. To think that Sedaris is rated as the one writer who writes the funniest books. . .

Minormc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last purchase made in a store was actually clothes, shoes, cases for my computer and so much more for my kids and honey and this was yesterday. The last purchase online might have been a phone case for a Lumia 900 windows phone.

RazKnows

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I don't understand what this topic has to do with art but I purchased a paintbrush set. Probably the only art product on this thread lol

blueeyes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
My last purchase was a USB stick for my photos. My hard drive is too cluttered with all the photos I have taken. Now the trick is to put the USB stick to use..lol

ebcolan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I never bought anything online. I did buy two sundae cones for me and my girlfriend from McDonald's the other day. It was chocolate flavored with rice crispies. I bought the largest size. She only managed to finish half of it and gave the other half to me. Lucky me :)

DaveM

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Online: Thread, hooks, various packets of fur and a book. All for tying flies.

In a store, I think it was a can of Monster hahaha

78,865Threads
2,185,202Messages
4,953Members
Back