What game(s) are you going to buy next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Joker99352

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a long list of games that I still want to play. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I still haven't played Grand Theft Auto IV because I haven't gotten around to buying it. The list is just so long that it's difficult to choose one over all of the rest. I have both a PS3 and an Xbox 360, so the list is quite long (and gets longer as more games are released).

What about you guys?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

thebodyofjwb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It's either going to be GTA V, or Beyond: Two Souls. Or both, if I have the money. I was going to get Watch Dogs, too, but it's been postponed, so no dice there.

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I'm saving cash to buy a PS4. Therefore, I won't be getting any goodies for my PS3 this Christmas. But, but, but... I also plan to get The Division for the PS4 after I get the console. It's a cool 3rd person MMO shooter that looks and plays well. It got me excited so much that I watched the gameplay demo over and over. Here's what the game looks like in action:
[video=youtube;FFHwI-DvYrM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFHwI-DvYrM[/video]

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
I don't know whether it is just me or what but I am not enjoying the recent releases at all. GTA V was a complete and utter disappointment for me. It just didn't make me feel the way that I thought it would. And the game that I had wanted to get - WWE 2k14 - has no career mode. I find Wrestlemania mode a little boring to be completely honest.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I would like to buy Battlefield 4, man it looks amazing, probably on of the best fps's to be released in a long time.
I'm starting to save money for it :p

simonli2575

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm a PC gamer and I'm mad about Steam, so I'm only going to buy games available on Steam (there may be some exceptions such as Minecraft, but it's rare).
I'm thinking about buying Space Engineers, as it seems like an interesting puzzle game in space, though I'm still not sure whether it's worth it for the sandbox mode alone.
Payday is good, so it seems like I will enjoy Payday 2 as well, but I'm waiting for it to go on sale because I don't want to pay the full price for a game.
There's also one game that will most likely be an Origin-exclusive, it's called Mirror's Edge 2. I really liked the gameplay style of the first game, though there was no news of a sequel until it was announced at this year's E3 expo. I'm really excited for it.

Manny030

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm saving cash to buy a PS4. Therefore, I won't be getting any goodies for my PS3 this Christmas. But, but, but... I also plan to get The Division for the PS4 after I get the console. It's a cool 3rd person MMO shooter that looks and plays well. It got me excited so much that I watched the gameplay demo over and over. Here's what the game looks like in action:
[video=youtube;FFHwI-DvYrM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFHwI-DvYrM[/video]

Looks awesome, when is it coming out?

WubbyDoge

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Choosing between three games at the moment: Skullgirls, The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead Season 2.

Skullgirls is the cheapest and I want it to get before the first DLC character stops being free, but it's a fighter and my connection sucks. I also have noone local to play it with, so I can't be competitive in it... dang.

BelgianRockfan2

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I promised myself that the next thing I'd buy was going to be the PC version of GTA V, but the new Humble Bundle has made me brake that promise already. I really shouldn't be buying these, as I've got a pretty big backlog already, and now I've added 6 games in one go.

BioLee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I was going to buy Battlefield 4 but with all the issues it has been having with the netcode and crashes I will get Arma 3, which I wanted to get just wasn't the top priority, and when they improve everything in BF4 I will then buy it.

Chaos

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Next week I will buy Assasins Creed BF, and that will be the last game I purchase this year. In 2014 I would probably buy all the big games that will be released like: Watch Dogs, GTA Pc, Witcher, Thief, Dragon Age etc.
[video=youtube;yzdarWf6orA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzdarWf6orA[/video]

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I would like to buy a good horror/mystery game because this is my favorite games genre, and the last good title that I bought dates back 10 years at least!

I want to live the fear again but with the modern technology and graphics of today's games :)

Joker99352

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
These all seem like great games to add to my list. I haven't bought a game since August or so, which I had pre-ordered months earlier. Technically I haven't bought any since July or so, and I only played it a few times. I've been wanting to get Assassin's Creed III for a long time now and I'm finally going to very soon. I originally had AC IV pre-ordered, but I wanted to play III first so I ended up canceling it. Same with Arkham Origins, which I canceled because I didn't have the money for it (but I still want to get it eventually).

Susime

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm getting Gran Turismo 6 next. It comes out on my birthday so it should be a nice present. I'm tempted to Saints Row 4 but I'm going to hold off until it drops in price.

rebel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm currently saving up for a new PC. The first game I'll get when I buy the new PC will be Payday 2, without a single drop of doubt. I just fell in love with it watching gameplay videos.

Wolt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Either Battlefield 4 or Watch Dogs. Battlefield 4 does look interesting, but for some reason I feel like it's the same as Battlefield 3. Watch Dogs looks very interesting and I'm gonna get it for sure.

jonathan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yeah, I can't wait for The Division! I so loved the gameplay demo when I first saw it some months back at the E3 2013!
I also can't wait for Watch Dogs which seems to be a game that will define the gaming sector for years to come! Can't wait for it!

forceofnature

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think I'm going to be buying InFamous: Second Son next, although I also have my eye on Need for Speed: Rivals and Battlefield 4. If only I had a money tree in my back garden! I did manage to buy Batman: Arkham Origins on sale recently, so I'll be playing through that soon.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back